General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Original Keyless

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 10:01 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

On my computer...The google ads within this thread are ads for them too lol.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Beginning Member
sparkmehanic is on a distinguished road

The Google sponsered ads here are how I found them. NOTE Ads are NOT SPONSERED by BLAZER FORUM. I called the bank, can't get a recall on the money without going in to sign paper ( no chance of that, can't leave post until time to leave for Korea) at least the money hit is not to bad. I agree he is probably an ebay reseller, I just wish I could get and a physical address on him. Pay a visit after I get back. Thanks again Bob

Old 06-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You can call or visit the post office to check if they actually have this in transit.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:39 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

File a complaint through bbb.org. I have a few times and they always seem to help!

Old 06-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Beginning Member
Flying3 is on a distinguished road

Definitely should file a complaint with BBB and your state's attorney general's office, but how much money are we talking about here? Aren't these things going for $20 to $25 on ebay? I think I would report them and move on.

Old 06-07-2009, 04:31 AM
Beginning Member
sparkmehanic is on a distinguished road

The cost is about $75 that is not to awfull. The problem is, I am in Seoul South Korea right now (landed about 3 hours ago). But lots of searching and some friends have gained me some info. Names of site hosts names of owners, addresses in Prescott AZ, with phone #, cellphone # for sister scam site Keylessremotesonline and Apartment complex name. I wonder what a knock on the door to apt #123 would do. I am going to paste this in an e-mail to them, see if I can get my money back, I do have some leave on the books. Thanks and be aware.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:00 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep safe over there.