General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

The parts are rolling in!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 08:07 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Check out the Toshiba HIR 9011 bulbs.
I'm currently looking at Combined shipping on some off of eBay. Thanks Kyle!

Originally Posted by 99blaz
I like where you mounted your ballasts I think Ill have to change mine up to that.
Yeah, I got the idea to mount them there from LuvMyTj. All 4 balasts mounted no problem, but I'm only down to two since removing my highbeam system.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:48 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Well I was thinking about an SS style bumper, but decided against it when picturing it on my truck lol... it'll just end up looking tacky, too bad it wasn't 2wd, then It'd be sitting 4 inches lower lol.

Anyway... the plan this summer is to get my rockers (from that body line that forms the "fender flare" down) painted up and to get both bumpers fixed as well... My Valence is in rough shape too, so I need to paint that better...

I'm also going to be tackling power windows, power doorlocks, maybe power mirrors with the corresponding factory door panels... I'll be scouring the yards for a matching drivers seat for my Blazer too... mine has a broken spring in the back rest that rattles when I tilt the seat, AND the seat cover is worn pretty bad... seems dip **** who owned the truck previously wore a spike belt or something... not sure though becaue I found a CD wallet full of rap in there.

Last edited by oktain; 03-15-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

You're tilt handle is still attached? lol...you've gotta be one of the only blazers out there without a broken seat tilt handle.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:27 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sisk
You're tilt handle is still attached? lol...you've gotta be one of the only blazers out there without a broken seat tilt handle.
I must be 2nd of... both of mine are still good

tomorrow they'll break lol

Old 03-15-2010, 08:28 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
Mine aren't! I have a very good feeling that they wont either. I make sure no weight is on the seat!

Back on topic. How Blazer coming along. Any word on lights?

Old 03-15-2010, 09:51 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I'm sure mine will see their day. Every time someone gets in the passenger side they reef on first, the wrong handle, then reef on the right handle the wrong way. It pains me to watch because I know how flimsy they are.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ seems like you need better passengers!

Old 03-15-2010, 10:18 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Get them to drive and start reefing on their handles lol

Old 03-15-2010, 10:32 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Get them to drive and start reefing on their handles lol

Old 03-16-2010, 09:03 AM
BF Veteran

Yeah my driver's handle broke... but it seems the original owner epoxy'd it back together, the dip **** who installed my stereo put his knee on it and CRACK! I was pissed off, but they wouldn't do anything because it was previously broken, they did however tear a strip up the installer's back and down his front side with me there for treating a customer's ride like ****.

I ended up buying a new Delco handle, and I taught the GF how to be careful with the handles.

Here's the site: http://www.mgscustomtune.com/index.html

Last edited by oktain; 05-04-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Quick Reply: The parts are rolling in!