General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

pretty lucky

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 03:42 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pretty lucky

i guess you can say im pretty lucky to find a girl who understandsthat its important to have your ride looking good. my fiance caught me looking at a set of projecters for my blazer the other night. so when i left she decided to order them and suprised me with them today, she was going to order me the grill inserts too but she wasn't sure which ones i wanted because i looked at a couple of different ones. she drove my blazer for a couple of days last week while i put a system in her car. when she got it from me it was pretty dirty, when i got it back it was clean inside and out. my last girlfriend was actually jelous of my old truck because she thought it got more attention than her and that i spent more on it thatn i did her. but i guess that might be one of the reasons we didnt last. hopefully some of you guys have the same luck i do

Old 11-21-2007, 03:55 PM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: pretty lucky

congrats on the gift, you might want to keep her around!

Old 11-21-2007, 04:24 PM

yea at leasrt till i get my blazer lowered.lol. she does this with anything i want, not just for my blazer

Old 11-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

If for some reason things dont work out, ask her if she likes younger guys, cause i wouldnt mind her buying me my lift kit...

My girlfriend dosnt even like when i talk about the blazer, so I just bs about it with my friends and leave her alone about it.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Idriveachevy

If for some reason things dont work out, ask her if she likes younger guys, cause i wouldnt mind her buying me my lift kit...

My girlfriend dosnt even like when i talk about the blazer, so I just bs about it with my friends and leave her alone about it.
i will do that. she is only 20. she gets into it as much as i do. she will reach over and crank my system anytime she gets a chance. she is kind of a car nut too. she wants to fix up her cobalt and she already has a 67 mustang that is built and she wants me to keep working on mine. she wants it bagged

Old 11-21-2007, 10:21 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

got any pics? ...of the projectors of course. lol

Old 11-22-2007, 12:06 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

That reminds me of when I was a young man. I would pull the front seat out of my car and my wife would sit in the seat and knit just to keep me company while I was rebuilding the engine.
Many years later though, she said to me "It's me or your toys!"
I still have my toys........and some fond memories of my ex-wife. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 11-22-2007, 09:59 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: Idriveachevy

I wouldn't have met my last girlfriend had it not been for the Blazer.

Old 11-22-2007, 10:10 AM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well my blazers been in her family since 97, her mom bought it brand new and then just this past spring i bought it from her. So to her the blazer is just watever, but to me its my other girlfriend..

Old 11-22-2007, 11:30 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

Bro's before hoes

Quick Reply: pretty lucky