General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

pretty lucky

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 08:06 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default RE: pretty lucky

Street Source you say (writes it down on palm of hand) lmao. I would love to have a girl who knows about cars. That way we could work on oyur cars together. I know I'm dreaming. I have to stop that (slap)[sm=outcold.gif]

Old 11-24-2007, 08:19 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Yea davtak you need to check out streetsourcemag.com, all the girls part of this site are into cars and trucks, plus know quite a bit about them too. You have to be on point when talking to some of them, there pretty sharp.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Starting Member
FRICKINNUTS is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife loves my blazer, even helps out while I working on it. My boys are the ones that I have to beat to learn anything about working on cars and trucks, rather be playing video games.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

My little brother is the same way. he'd rather play games than work on his bike or go-kart or somthing. i try to get him to do stuff but he refuses. I think he'll be more into cars in like to years. Hes twelve now

Old 11-25-2007, 09:14 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I'm into both and I'm 27!

Old 11-25-2007, 09:34 PM

Yea but hes only into one. I love video games, well some. i love guitar hero and socom/medal of honor/ other war games. racing games too. Im waiting for them to come out with "Need for speed : american muscle" instead of all of this ricer crap.

Old 11-28-2007, 04:17 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: davtak

I'm into both and I'm 27!
im the same way. but im on 20 i dont get as much time for games as i used to. she got me a psp for christmas so i can play wherever i am. i was going to put my ps2 in my blazer because thats about the only way i would have timwe to play but just haven't got around to it and now i guess i dont have to

Old 11-28-2007, 05:51 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: Idriveachevy
I'm waiting for them to come out with "Need for speed : american muscle" instead of all of this ricer crap.
Is that a real game or one you'd like to see produced? Just bought NFS: Pro Street and I've built an 8.08 second 1/4 mile, 569hp Chevelle that can keep the front tires lifted the entired track. Probably going to be the closest to 'American Muscle' you're going to get...for now.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:51 PM

Thats just i game i'd like to see, im not really that big of a video game fan, its just on "those days" that ill sit down and turn on the ps2. I think an american muscle game would be sick, start off with the options on like an amc rambler, or a buick skylark, or a nova. then work your way up to like a yenko camaro or sumthin...