General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 07:36 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: problem

A burnout would wear evenly across the tire as well, not just the inside edge. And I've never seen a burnout feather or cup just the inside of one section of tread. It almost seems like the little Matchbox cars when the axle would be bent up and push the tires up into the fenderwell. (Like this / \ but not as severe.) Looks like the inside edges are making more contact with the road than the rest of the tire.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:09 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

I just re-read through this thread, I have a feeling that there may be a small kink in the frame where it was hit.
The frame can be pulled to align the rear axle.
If you had someone follow you on a straight road, they may notice that your truck is "dog tracking"

Old 12-03-2007, 06:18 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

What about tire balence/inflation ????

Old 12-03-2007, 06:34 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

I am going with chevy lover on this one, I read the whole thread till now and I was allready starting to think dog tracking!! I would highly suggest taking your blaze in to an alignment shop with a lazer rack and have it looked at!!

Old 12-05-2007, 07:52 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: TheBrettster

What about tire balence/inflation ????
if you readmy 1st post it says it has done it on 3 set and i know its not tire pressure.
i have had some follow me to check the dog tracking, its not doing that, im going to take in to find out out whats going on as soon as i get time

Old 12-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Tippman7641 is an unknown quantity at this point

go to town fair tire, i no i said thie before but we have laser alignent, tell them just to check the back(rear), casue if you dont know... alignment can only be done on the fronts of some cars(and is only checked in the front), i know blazers is one of them,

wat i see(from reading all these forms) it could be out of aliment, or the frame or axle could be bent slightly, try this: have them balance on a computer balancer, otherwise they just use a digital one(computer is far more accurate)((reason why rebalancing is good, is if that is the actual blazer in ur avatar, those rims use sticky weights, and they are very hard sometimes to get right, the person that did your car may have had a lon day and he got it close but not balanced said f**k it and put ur tires back on)), and have them just check aliment on the back, tell the the issue youve been having, they might be able to help

we actually had a guy with a mercedes ck50 cl50 or something, but it was an amg, another words autbon ready(or something like that) it took the top tech about 30mins to rebalance his tires about 10-8mins on each