General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

sorry, for Canadians only.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 10:31 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up sorry, for Canadians only.

so now that i have everyones attention (hopefully...............)

i don't know if anyone else noticed this @ Canadian Tire this week, but i found a couple of great items on sale-@ 50% off!

since alot of members are into (or would like to do) the whole rocker guard treatment & the asphalt undercoating to the frames, i thought i'd put up a link to each of them, and let all of the fellow Canadian members know about it-just in case they missed it in the flyer.

Black (paintable) Rocker Guard
regular $9.99, now $4.99

and

Rubberized Asphalt Undercoating
regular $6.99, now $3.49

hope everyone can get it while it's so cheap.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:40 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

*Moved to 'General Chat' since it is not an online auction or classifieds listing.*

Old 05-05-2010, 10:03 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Pretty cool... I may do the surface under my rockers with bedliner... I'll see if I paint the rockers and front bumper first.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:00 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Good eye! ive got some CT money burning a hole in my toolbox drawer... I paid like 12 bucks a can for that stuff when I painted my S10 with it.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:06 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rriddle3
*Moved to 'General Chat' since it is not an online auction or classifieds listing.*

thanks Richard. i was gonna put it in there in the first place, but wasn't too sure since it did invovle something being sold.

hope the anyone who came across this thread (or saw the deal themsleves) was able to get some.

now.........i just need to find the time to use this stuff on my truck-and wait for all of this damn rain to stop!