Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

need the help of the canadians :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 04:16 AM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road
Default need the help of the canadians :)

ok well the other day,i was thinkin of a trip to take this summer as i really wanna get the hell outta NY for a few days assuming i get this job and can fix my bravada.And i was thinking why not take a visit to my neighbors to the north,the last time i was there(Kingston,Ontario) it was a fun wk,but being 14 then i was limited on activities..well being 21 and driving i figure i could have even more fun..
so my question to you canadians(ik there is a scary # of you on here ) :-->what would there be for me to do on the area of Ontario,CA and the surrounding area pretty much across from from Massena,NY as that would ne my border crossing..i need the input because cuz as i really know no one up there beyond the few Canadians ik from my old car site(diff area) and really wouldn't have a destination as of now,id need some idea of the fun actives in the area. so if any of you on here know of any fun shat to do there or live in the area,lemme know of some fun stuff to do(cool festivals,holiday things,car meets etc thanx guys.
oh and does that area take american $ or would i have to change to Canadian monopoly money XD jkjk and would the bars in the area accept my NYS drivers liscence as proof of age?
thank you guys for any help u can give

Old 06-27-2010, 10:00 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

wow tons of questions... I'd look up Sisk, Old Skool etc & in their profiles look in the Canadian Blazin room Sisk started. Lots of us fellow canucks in there from Ont.
& finally for the important question - I do believe the US drivers license will suffice as legal ID as long as it has a photo with it.
It would have at a strip bar I bounced at as long as it had photo ID with it.

Old 07-03-2010, 05:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sounds like you know where the place to be is.

like rotti said, check out Canadian Blazin' or Southern Ontario Members (the reason i started it was for get togethers or road trips).

when were you thinkin' about coming up? not sure if you're planing on driving the 4 hours towards Toronto (or go another 30-odd minutes North of Toronto to the Barrie area ) but i think there's only Logan out your way (he's near/in Ottawa).

i know zedartwo & oktain are wanting to hook up for a tromp through the trails soon. oktain is planning on coming down to Canada's Wonderland, maybe we could plan a weekend of riding the rails (roller coasters) & trails (even more fun! )

in fact Tom, weren't you planing on coming out this way too this Summer?

what ever you decide on Bravada, throw it up here in this thread (i'll pm Brad & Pat about your plans so they can follow along as well).

i'll be keepin' an eye out for ya.

Old 07-04-2010, 10:21 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I don't know if I'll be able to now... we just bought a cottage and we have some work to do to that this summer, so my weekends are booked :P

If you throw a date out I'll see if I can get down there, but if not have fun without me lol.

Old 07-10-2010, 02:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
I don't know if I'll be able to now... we just bought a cottage and we have some work to do to that this summer, so my weekends are booked :P

If you throw a date out I'll see if I can get down there, but if not have fun without me lol.

fine then........................we'll just go to your cottage!

i'm sure there's one or two trails to explore around there!!!