General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Sourcing Blazer parts in Europe.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2019, 07:32 AM
Beginning Member
Andy3od is on a distinguished road
Default Sourcing Blazer parts in Europe.

Can anybody recommend part suppliers for blazers in Spain an Europe
also looking to up the wheel size on my 1999 LT has been suggested Discovery 17’s will go straight on, any other option anybody knows about.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:45 PM
Beginning Member
Shaun67 is on a distinguished road

I had a look at a wheel comparison site and it looks like the Discovery 3 has the same off -set which is crucial to getting them to fit. They have a 17" option.
I did see a Blazer for sale on ebay recently that was fitted with BMW wheels but I think they had to be fitted with adapter rings. I am sorry I didn't keep the advert but you may be able to find it through a google search.
Not sure of any mainland Europe suppliers of spares. Ebay UK often has people breaking Blazers, I think there are at least two complete vehicles for spares at the moment.
The best spares supplier in the UK is Parts USA who post throughout Europe. They are official GM suppliers and very knowledgeable and helpful.
I have used Steve Gill at PontiacJeep UK for many years. He knows Blazers inside out and will be able to give you the definitive answer on wheels etc. USAutomotive are also good for spares.
As in the previous thread I think Rock Auto are the cheapest for parts direct from the USA and if your vehicle is left hand drive you will have none of the problems with rare rhd parts which can be a bit of a nightmare if you need thins such as Pitman arms and steering boxes which are not interchangeable.
Hope this is of some help.

Old 08-31-2019, 08:12 AM
Beginning Member

It’s a lot of help Shaun67 thanks for taking the time to look this up for me. So I’m looking for disco series 3 and they should pop straight on. I should be able to get a set sent from uk . I just need a bit more ground clearance ��

Old 08-31-2019, 09:38 AM
Beginning Member
Shaun67 is on a distinguished road

If you are going to get wheels sent from England I would be tempted to go for original Blazer ones as they are regularly for sale on eBay and then there is no question of them not fitting.
If you are looking at Land Rover wheels please double check that they fit before buying.
My info came from Steve at Pontiac Jeep UK as one of his customer’s Blazers had them on. It did give it a beefier stance.
If I can find any more info I’ll pass it on.

Old 08-31-2019, 11:42 AM
Beginning Member

I’m up in the mountains in southern spain, how do I check ??? Everybody says” bring the car to make sure they fit “ but my dirt road to my house caused my blazer to bottom out, buckle the exhaust which smashed my catalytic converter That was the night I drove it home from buying it so it is not road worthy at the moment. Not sure how to get it back down our hill without bigger wheels

Old 09-05-2019, 07:09 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

Salvage yards could also be a source for OEM style wheels. I have a place close by with some 40 blazers in the backyard.

Have to go there to pick some parts in the future.

But that place is in Switzerland.

Old 09-05-2019, 05:08 PM
N. Jensen is on a distinguished road

Yesterday, I stumbled upon a German eBay...seemed pretty decent priced.
Does every country have their own eBay? Could be just the ticket.

Old 09-11-2019, 12:36 AM
Beginning Member

Yep we have Spanish but not a lot on it