General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Stupid teens....

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 03:58 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Stupid teens....

Hows the camper look inside? Pics :P

Old 07-03-2007, 07:06 AM
FFJustin99Chevy is an unknown quantity at this point

It's amazing how much young drivers will lie after an accident because they think it's going to save them. Normally, things are pretty easy to figure out and that just puts them in a worse situation. The cops will look at the collision cut in the the road and any tire marks and things will get straightened out. Good luck. Hope everything works out.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:30 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Wow thats a bad accident, I'm glad everyone made it out without serious injury. Good luck with everything.

I just want to clarify that its not all teens that are stupid, but undoubtedly some are...LOL
I've nevercaused an accident and have only 1 ticket on record.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:50 AM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gah, that doesnt look any sort of fun. Im sure that had to be a "unique" experience feeling the trailer go and then having the truck suddenly elevate. That really sucks though. I cant even begin to imagine how pissed i would be if i were hit in a rig like that. Hopefully all goes well for yourin-laws's and they get everything staightened out.

Old 07-03-2007, 11:42 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

figured out the frame did bend at the very back where the reese hitch botls on behind the rear axle... not any huge problem, should not cause and driving problems,,the bed misalignment is contributed to that and the bumper being bent up, all caused by the hitch being destroyed and twisted up. I'll see if they have pics of the inside of the camper, and ill keep ya updated on the status of the truck. Where the camper was a 2007 model, insurance is replacing it with a new one. Luckily the girl had insurance and my in-laws had full coverage on the truck and the camper.

They live an hour and a half south of me, but im goin down to see em tomorrow. I'll try to snap some pics of the truck sitting on flat ground and maybe go down to the scrap yard and take pics of the inside of the camper..

Old 07-03-2007, 02:44 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Good to hear nobody got hurt!

And, yeah... at 35MPH... Unless you kept your foot on the gas, a 1 ton truck would have issues tipping that trailer over...

Reminds me of when my cousin rolled is Xtreme S10 around a corner going "30 km/h"

Old 07-03-2007, 10:24 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

wow!! she was a lucky girl!! bummer for your parents.....I hope everything comes out ok...

Old 07-03-2007, 11:14 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Atleast no one was injured and also for the record, all teens arn't bad drivers. I have had no tickets or accidents and I will be 18 in two months but I do agree a lot don't pay attention to others.

Old 07-04-2007, 03:15 AM
Lee
Lee is an unknown quantity at this point

I got one ticket up until I was 20. She must've been hauling, hope it all works out in your favor.

Old 07-05-2007, 12:47 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

didnt say all teens were bead drivers... just these..lol im 21 and have had no tickets, accidents, etc....

Quick Reply: Stupid teens....