General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

thievs

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thievs

well i woke up this morning to my neighbor beating on my door to tell my my window was smashed in.

whats crazy about this is I got home at 4:40 am and my neighbor got home and found this at 7:30 am

man they caused some damage. the area around where the cd player was is worse than the picture shows.

couldnt get my sub tho !! haha bolted down fools.

totally bogus man my insurance deductible is $500, so im not sure if its worth it. got about 60 mp3 discs with about 5 albums on each, pioneer deck, Rockford amp, my knife, unknown amount (hundreds)of cash in the console, and a tool box with tools in it.

cops came and took fingerprints and blood sample where dip**** cut himself. since the garage doors were shut, cops said it was equal to a home invasion because the entered a closed, occupied building.

another neighbor told me that yesterday him and his buddy (who has a green blazer like mine) were putting subs & amps in yesterday and these guys from another apt were checkin them out.

my bet is they thought my blazer was his, blood drops were heading to the building (which only has 6 apts), and my stuff is in that apt.

Last edited by jsmz; 08-28-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:11 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, that really stinks! I hope they find the guys.
Why so much cash left in the truck, though?

Old 08-28-2009, 01:11 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Damn that sucks, that's why my head unit comes inside at night with me lol. Follow the blood, I'd tend to agree with you about the guys in the apt. If you're lucky they'll find the guys before they sell all your stuff.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:19 PM

well i like to keep a few hundred with me at all times and it bulges out my wallet so i leave it in the console. been doin it for years no biggie tho... that was "forgotten about" cash... as in out of sight out of mind.. i pretend it doesnt exist, its only for emergency's. same with the toolbox.. only spare tools.

the cash doesnt bother me, what sucks is the dent they put in my door, and the fact i have to put new glass in and new handles/ locks on both sides to have a matching key & pay for another window tint, cd player and amp. that cuts into my money that is not out of sight out of mind.

thing is tho, since they have dna, even if there is no match now in the database the cop said if they get in trouble in the future they will be charged and held responsible.

yay for dna.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:55 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That sucks man. I wonder if they knew about the cash and everything you kept in your truck, or if they just got lucky. Eitehr way it's a pain in the *** to have to fix all of it. Maybe time to invest in a good alarm system?

Old 08-28-2009, 02:15 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

They just would have worked faster with the alarm going off lmao. Honestly, I doubt they knew about the cash, probably just went in for the stereo equipment and got lucky... really lucky.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:27 PM

yeah, no one knew about the cash besides my mother.. and she has a key. lol

anyway im not sure how lucky they will be after the fingerprints and blood results come back. they are handling this as if someone was murdered lol. i mean really, blood tests for dna ? !

as for the alarm, i was just thing about that yesterday

Old 08-28-2009, 03:36 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I get mad when people so much as touch my car... a year ago in Peoria some guy had a late 70's camaro... a bunch of black guys were walking through the parking lot and one of them smacked the fender... I yelled at them and told them to get the F*** out of the parking lot... They left... but I still never found out who owned that camaro...

Just curious... How is your sub secured and would the tool box had enough tools to remove the sub? Just curious

Last edited by wlorton; 08-28-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: adding stuffs and taking out the f bomb
Old 08-28-2009, 03:47 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Man that stinks!

=S They stole hundeds of dollars, but your worried about a dent? wow xD joking haha

That really stinks hope they catch those guys

Old 08-28-2009, 04:26 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

if i would catch some one doing that to my blazer id go get my gun and take care of it my self lol.
my town only has one cop and his never on duty. the nearest town is a few miles away and they would be gone by time they got here

Your 97 has an alarm? do they all? or was it an option?