General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

thievs

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 04:40 PM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

Damn man that sucks. Ive had that happen to me when I had my Jeep. And I just checked on my truck about 5 mins before my truck had gotten broken into and I was back out another 10mins later leaveing a bowling alley. Damn i just enlarged the pics too that's a lot of blood!

Last edited by PaulO2288; 08-28-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:04 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

That really sucks man. hope they catch them.

Originally Posted by jsmz
well i like to keep a few hundred with me at all times and it bulges out my wallet so i leave it in the console. been doin it for years no biggie tho... that was "forgotten about" cash... as in out of sight out of mind.. i pretend it doesnt exist, its only for emergency's.
I do the same thing but its hidden. No one could find it if they tried.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:23 PM
bulwaagh is on a distinguished road

Hey man, if its inside your garage, you might want to see if your homeowners policy covers it. That way, at least, your auto insurance won't get jacked up for the claim.

I'm sorry that happened man, that is a terrible, violated feeling.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wlorton

Just curious... How is your sub secured and would the tool box had enough tools to remove the sub? Just curious
its bolted down with a thick steel strap thats bolted with 3 small lag bolts to the underside of the box. Ill take a picture later and post it for you.

there were enough tools in there to change ball joints..lol even one of my torque wrenches.

Originally Posted by PaulO2288
Damn i just enlarged the pics too that's a lot of blood!
its even worse than that on the other guys car and floor. it was dripping quite a bit , nickel size drops on the floor and a bunch of small drops down the door. they didnt take anything out of that car.

Originally Posted by bulwaagh
Hey man, if its inside your garage, you might want to see if your homeowners policy covers it. That way, at least, your auto insurance won't get jacked up for the claim.

I'm sorry that happened man, that is a terrible, violated feeling.

yeah im not too worried about it, im not trying to make any kind of insurance claim. it does suck but stuff is bound to happen sooner or later i guess.

Last edited by jsmz; 08-28-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:06 PM
bulwaagh is on a distinguished road

yeah im not too worried about it, im not trying to make any kind of insurance claim. it does suck but stuff is bound to happen sooner or later i guess.

Obviously, you're handling it much better than I would have.

Old 08-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Starting Member
megaroos_00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with finding the guys who did it. Despite all that happened, you've got a real good attitude towards the whole thing!

Old 08-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

wow dude, that brings back memories of when my '97 was victimized like that they busted out the small window in the back door and took both my amps and box and destroyed my kid's car seat and the one side panel in the rear were the tire change tools go, strange thing is they left mt Sirius reciever, head unit and clarion EQ, so I definatly feel your pain on this one. I hpe were ever you are the cops actually do something, the cops in Philly didn't do anything at all not even came out to survey the damage.. and through some weird luck we HAD the tag # of the car that used for the heist ..but still nothing came of it ... so I hope you get some sort of settlement or justice for this at least.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bulwaagh
Obviously, you're handling it much better than I would have.
i didnt take it so well when i fist looked at it. i went off on this guy in the parking lot, lol. turned out he was the one to tell me about the kids staring at his buddys green blazer.

Old 08-28-2009, 11:29 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Hopefully, the blood trail will lead to a corpse.

Yes, that is how I truly feel about it.

Old 08-29-2009, 01:57 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

its bolted down with a thick steel strap thats bolted with 3 small lag bolts to the underside of the box. Ill take a picture later and post it for you.

there were enough tools in there to change ball joints..lol even one of my torque wrenches.
So He must be a grade A ja**a**.....