General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Thinking about selling...

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking about selling...

Well I have been thinking about selling my blazer for some time now to pursue a different route which I won't have money or space for with the blazer. More then likely in a few months once I fix my DD I will probably put the blazer up for sale and if it goes, I'll begin looking for a 60s Chrysler muscle car that I can build for obvious reasons..

Old 03-08-2010, 01:27 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'd hate to see it go . Would you think of sticking in the truck world?

Old 03-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Starting Member

I'd love to stick in the truck world, at the same time I'd love to get a car. My parents have two '67 barracudas one notchback small block one fastback big block and my brother has a '69 dart gt. I would just like to get a car to build but finances and limited space won't allow the blazer, my tacoma, and a muscle car..

Old 03-08-2010, 01:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Are you set on going mopar? What about something like a Challenger or Charger? I do love those...

Old 03-08-2010, 02:18 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Man thats an amazing truck... there was a 67 here and it had the entire back custom made so the driver could take his dogs with him...

Old 03-08-2010, 02:27 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

What about a GM muscle car?.. I have a 02' Z28 as well as my Blazer.
Ls1 V8, 6 speed, T-tops... very fun car!

Old 03-08-2010, 02:29 PM
BF Veteran

Hmmm...I wouldn't consider an '02 to be a "muscle car". That's just me though...I don't consider anything after the 70's/80's a muscle car.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
Are you set on going mopar? What about something like a Challenger or Charger? I do love those...
Yea I'm pretty much set on going mopar. Everyone I know around here with a car either has a nova, chevelle, camaro, or mustang. At least a mopar would be out of the norm for the area, plus they are faster, everyone knows that

Originally Posted by wlorton
Man thats an amazing truck... there was a 67 here and it had the entire back custom made so the driver could take his dogs with him...
Well thank you, but as with any 30+ year old vehicle, it has it's problems haha. Yea you don't find any barracudas around much anymore.. good thing we have 2 hiding in our garage, except the notchback is my dad's DD to work.

Originally Posted by bandidolenny
What about a GM muscle car?.. I have a 02' Z28 as well as my Blazer.
Ls1 V8, 6 speed, T-tops... very fun car!

Sorry gotta agree with Sisk, once you hit the 80's it's already getting out of the muscle car era. I prefer something pre-smog, since I plan to make it for the purpose of haulin' ***, and really don't want to pick up a car payment on a newer vehicle haha. GM's are also all too common, fairly hard to get a GM and make it stand out in a crowd that's full of them...

Old 03-08-2010, 10:31 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
ALex, Alex, Alex...............what do you think the Challenger & Charger fall under?

while i'd hate to see you ol' K5 go, it is a wiser choice to let go since you'll still need a DD-and we all know that Taco will get better fuel mileage on even it's crapiest day, compared to the K5.

but @ least it'll be going to make way for a better cause-the restoration of a Mopar!

Old 03-09-2010, 07:59 AM
BF Veteran

I think you misunderstood my post Chris...lol.

I was saying if you're set on going Mopar, why not get a Challenger or Charger. I'm aware they fall under the mopar umbrella . Thanks for the old timer clarification though. You know all that happened before I was born, so it's good to have an old timer like you come in and help me out

Quick Reply: Thinking about selling...