General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Tires size without lift

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough
Default Tires size without lift

I don't think i have the money to get it lifted just yet but i am getting new tires..

I wonder what the biggest size tire i can get will be without a lift..

also without any scrapping of any kind..

Old 11-08-2009, 09:50 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Take a look around the Tires & Rims board...which is where this should have been posted. This has been discussed MANY times. Remember, the search feature is your friend

To answer your question though with no rubbing issues and no cranking tbars or shackle lifts...basically 100% stock the biggest you can fit are a 30x9.5 size tire. I'm running them on my truck right now and have never rubbed, even at full lock.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sisk
Take a look around the Tires & Rims board...which is where this should have been posted. This has been discussed MANY times. Remember, the search feature is your friend

To answer your question though with no rubbing issues and no cranking tbars or shackle lifts...basically 100% stock the biggest you can fit are a 30x9.5 size tire. I'm running them on my truck right now and have never rubbed, even at full lock.
ah yeah sorry for posting in wrong spot.. ill make sure to do that next time.

thanks for the info too

Old 11-08-2009, 11:59 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

No worries man. Out of curiosity are you going to be looking at a more aggressive off road tire? or something more of an all season?

Old 11-09-2009, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Sisk
No worries man. Out of curiosity are you going to be looking at a more aggressive off road tire? or something more of an all season?
prob all season but i want them to be meaty