General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

turnsignal and sidemarkers,lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Beginning Member
RnB1987 is on a distinguished road
Default turnsignal and sidemarkers,lights

ok i have 3proablems my to lights under my head lights that are for my running /turnsignals are acting up,right now i have my left one just the turnsignal working and the running light not i have changed the bulb on both of them and its not that if i push the bulb in the socket it works till i close the hood or hit a bump i move the wire and it kicks on till i close the hood , so i wounder if its a loose conection but it dont allways kick on when i move the wire ,and i wounder if its the socket becuase it seams like it pushes out a little , can any one help me on this? i tryed to find a harness online just for the lights but it seams im only finding a harness for the whole truck or just the tail lights .the right turn signal/running light does the same thing but when i close the hood neather the running light or the turn signal will stay working .

my driver side side marker the wire in ther light is glowing likeits just heating up but its not lighting up the marker in the dark when i turn my turn signal on it bliks and its bright like it should be and it lights up the marker .i go back to my running light and it doesent light the marker up it just has the little wire in the bulb lit like someone just heated it up . any ideas of why that would do that ?..

thank you