General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 04:37 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default Exciting.

Well, I got in touch with a guy selling some maro wheels on craigslist and got em. They are the 2000-2001 Maro SS 17x9 wheels and yes, they are wide as crap lol. Here is a few pics of them. They have been sandblasted and just need to be painted or powdercoated. I wouldn't mind a black powdercoat, but not sure what that runs around here.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Almost finished getting the website together JUST for my truck. I just haven't bought the .com for it yet.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:28 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Just got emissions tested. In and out in 4 minutes with a nice big PASS.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:18 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

i had some guy come over and look at both k5s to see if he could do some welding for me. he told me that i should just look for a new body cause it is totally shot. it turns out that somebody just bolted another floor ontop of the one that was originally there because it was probably rotted out. not good news for me. so looks like i will be searching for another k5 yet again...

Old 11-09-2011, 06:23 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by litterbug
i had some guy come over and look at both k5s to see if he could do some welding for me. he told me that i should just look for a new body cause it is totally shot. it turns out that somebody just bolted another floor ontop of the one that was originally there because it was probably rotted out. not good news for me. so looks like i will be searching for another k5 yet again...
That stinks. But the '96 is looking good and staying strong. Best of luck on your K5 search.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Finally got the fuel tank and put it in. so far no problems . Drove it for the first time in a week. New tires have a nice hum on the highway too lol.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Drove the K5 down to my dad's again this afternoon to show my cousin the different tree stands we have out in the woods. Hit a freakin' deep washout along the creek that I wasn't expecting and ended up with the front end popping high enough in the air to drag the trailer hitch & pop the auxiliary backup light out of its housing! Nothing broke so we continued on!!

I'll be picking up the other end of the drag-link from Napa tomorrow to get that rebuilt. That will likely be my Friday project.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Finished the website....just got to add photos. Having a fight between my computer putting files as .png when I need .gif .jpeg or .bmp files. And no simply renaming the . file won't solve it. I know how to fix it, but too tired right now lol.

Chevy Blazer LT

Old 11-09-2011, 07:24 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

the site looks good. i wouldnt know the first thing to starting a website lol.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silver00LT
Finished the website....just got to add photos. Having a fight between my computer putting files as .png when I need .gif .jpeg or .bmp files. And no simply renaming the . file won't solve it. I know how to fix it, but too tired right now lol.

Chevy Blazer LT
Not too bad. what are you using to build the site? The formatting doesn't seem to allow that much content on each page. A few of your pages are cut off.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?