General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 01:04 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

sexxyyyy.

Old 11-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Mine's in the alignment shop right now. So far it's taken them 3 hours and it's still not done....... I'm hoping that's not a bad omen.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:08 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Well since I now have my 17x9 maro wheels, I'm starting to search for tires for these bad boys. I don't know what tire size I'm going with yet though. And before all of this is done, the maro wheels need a black powercoat. Anybody happen to know the average cost of a powercoat job? I don't trust myself enough to diy. Plus my oven is way too small lol.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:46 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

After a rough day at work, my blazer decided to suprise me with a working dome light. :icon_shug: We'll see how long it lasts.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:49 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
After a rough day at work, my blazer decided to suprise me with a working dome light. :icon_shug: We'll see how long it lasts.

that was nice of it

Old 11-11-2011, 10:06 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tibby
Well since I now have my 17x9 maro wheels, I'm starting to search for tires for these bad boys. I don't know what tire size I'm going with yet though. And before all of this is done, the maro wheels need a black powercoat. Anybody happen to know the average cost of a powercoat job? I don't trust myself enough to diy. Plus my oven is way too small lol.
Can totally depend and a huge range depending on who you know, i know of places that are 50 per rim for sandblast and powder, others are 100 each....rims on my vibe i just had done had them blasted, cnc machined and painted w/ 2 colours ran me 350 for all 4.

Old 11-12-2011, 03:41 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

^^^ What he said.

Depends on size of rim and difficulty of it. It was $100 a wheel without sandblasting where I lived, so I drove an hour and a half and got them done for $50 a wheel including sandblasting for gloss black.

Old 11-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Starting Member
schlenker45 is on a distinguished road

replacing my pitman and idler arms after i went in to get it aligned and the shop wouldn't touch it. humm, i guess they were a little...well used, after looking at em. and the transmission gasket decided to leak, and i'm moving cross country in 6 days. pretty sure every car knows when you're about to leave dodge. nothing a 6 pack and a few hours won't cure!

Old 11-12-2011, 04:16 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by RangerG
^^^ What he said.

Depends on size of rim and difficulty of it. It was $100 a wheel without sandblasting where I lived, so I drove an hour and a half and got them done for $50 a wheel including sandblasting for gloss black.
Well, the face of the wheel has been sandblasted. Does the rest of the wheel you won't see still need sandblasting? If not, I would just like a powdercoat in matte black on the wheels. So hopefully it won't be that much.

Old 11-12-2011, 09:50 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Well, I got my led trailer lights mounted tonight.

More pics tommorow when I get them wired up.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?