General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 02:47 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Well today has been a great day! I used the blazer's brush guard to move this guys suburban to a parking space so he wasn't sitting in the middle of the road. He was out of gas. So I felt like I did a pretty good deed today. Plus I got to talk to this chick helping him out(she wasn't with him, but she was hot), but it wasn't like that, I'm already talking to the chick I want to be in a relationship with. But I feel like if you help people out, when you need help, you will get help. My philosophy!

Old 02-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

Important performance upgrades today - blue dome light and red LED map lights

It'll go faster now, right?

Old 02-15-2012, 03:40 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by wyzardd
Important performance upgrades today - blue dome light and red LED map lights

It'll go faster now, right?
10 HP for each led why not?

Old 02-15-2012, 03:50 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, mine is pushing 450hp by that logic.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

i tried switching the relay but still nothing. so im out there dropping my tank and putting a new delphi one in. its all in the tank and all. now i just have to solder the new harness on and put the tank back in. somebody is also coming over to buy my old th400 that i have sitting in my shed for 230. so that will pay for the new fuel pump....

Old 02-15-2012, 05:10 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

literbug did you check the old harness for power ?

Old 02-15-2012, 05:14 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

no but its already in. i guess i can go check for power tomorrow morning before i put the tank back up. but i checked everything else that i could possible think of. fuses, relays, traced wires. it just stopped working. ill find out if thats the problem once i put it back up i guess.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:38 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Today i was at autozone and a old lady came in. She was driving a old 69 chevy truck. She said green stuff was pouring out the front. I walked out to look at it and ofcourse it was coolant. The waterpump was leaking bad. She asked if i could fix it,I said sure can! So i fixed it in the parking lot and had her back on the road in 30 minutes. She handed me $50

Then i hit up the pull it yard,sorry gio i didnt see your switch lol. I got me a 3 set of oil,temp,volt gauges from sunpro. Cost me $7.00 Then dumped the rest of the money into gas and kfc and a liter of vodka.

Now im sitting back with my drink,on the forum answering the countless fuel issues threads. lol

Good day if you ask me.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:31 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

So I've been heavily thinking about this 98+ front end conversion from my '96. I think I have a seller that I can get the parts I need from. He has a chevy s10 zr2(pick-up not blazer) I'm guessing the zr2 and nonzr2 had the same radiator support. I wouldn't see why not. And I know the headlights, turn signals, grille, and bumper are the same. So I might be buying this stuff and putting on the newer front end in a week or two. I'm pretty stoked!

Old 02-15-2012, 06:37 PM
BF Guru

cant wait to see the pictures tibbster

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?