General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 01:27 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Tonight I ordered my Rough Country add-a-leaf. Should be here...in the spring. I ordered it to my grandparents in Arizona, and they will bring it up in the spring.

Free shipping on JC Whitney until the 25th, so get your orders in!

Old 01-24-2010, 02:40 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RangerG
Tonight I ordered my Rough Country add-a-leaf. Should be here...in the spring. I ordered it to my grandparents in Arizona, and they will bring it up in the spring.

Free shipping on JC Whitney until the 25th, so get your orders in!

is that only in the lower 48? is that why you had it shipped to your Grandparents?

Old 01-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Banned
TFisher is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
is that only in the lower 48? is that why you had it shipped to your Grandparents?
I don't know, if that were me, I would ship the part to my grand parents so I'd have a reason to unlock the door when they arrived. Just kidding -- or am I?

Hey, enjoy that part when it gets there! I think I'll go take a look for it at JCWhitney now...

Regards,

Thomas

Old 01-24-2010, 07:08 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my add a leaf from JC whitney and it made a good diffrence on the truck. Feels alot more solid in turns and doesn't fishtail when hitting some bumps like it did.

Rained all day so that killed all plans, did fix my amps ground wire though. Sanded down a chrome bolt on turndown to bare metal and am going to paint it with high temp black header paint. It's going to be on the blazer, so that counts...

Old 01-24-2010, 09:56 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Spent a few bucks at Autozone and bought my corner bulbs... woot woot...

Old 01-25-2010, 01:09 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
Sorry for the late reply, but yes its only in the states (of course!).

Old 01-25-2010, 10:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RangerG
Sorry for the late reply, but yes its only in the states (of course!).
figures!

well, tonight i hauled my brother's Summer truck down to the wash bays, so we could get it ready to go to the painters. (he's redoing the engine bay & engine)

Old 01-26-2010, 01:08 AM
Gimpy Blazer is on a distinguished road

Pulled out the center console on my 94 because it's pretty thrashed from the previous owner to see what I need to fix it up parts wise and lo and behold there was a remote keyless entry module under it all wired up and evrything. Now I've just got to get a remote and reprogram it. I know a locksnith that sells used ones cheap. Where he gets them I have no clue.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 AM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

Filled up my tank for $47. =]

Old 01-26-2010, 09:08 AM
Beginning Member
Becca is on a distinguished road

We ordered a discontinued rubber wiring grommet thingy for the upper right side of the lift gate where the wiring goes from the gate to the body. I had 2-3 inches of rain get inside the other night.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?