General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chestypuller
! U should take them pics off!
Its funny that you edited this post hoping no one would see the dumb s*** you posted!! New bad newguy quoted it first so everyone can see what you really posted!

You are entitled to your opinion so have at it but I havn't seen anyone else complaining so I think I'll leave the pics there

Old 02-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Its funny that you edited this post hoping no one would see the dumb s*** you posted!! New bad newguy quoted it first so everyone can see what you really posted!

You are entitled to your opinion so have at it but I havn't seen anyone else complaining so I think I'll leave the pics there
I edited it because the mOds were getting upset about it.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:40 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Alexquade
Well. When i put the control arm in place (dont tighten anything) and put the spring on against it and jack it up, it doesnt move into place like the pass side did. Try it with the control arm, and try to compress the spring using a jack or the weight of the vehicle, it either doesnt compress enough, or the control arm is completely out of line and cant move it to get it into place.... Even a BFH doesnt help. =\

Also tried two different spring compressors and neither worked.
I saw a post about this problem somewhere on here, and I cant for the life of me think of which one it was. I will search around and see if I am able to find it.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:41 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chestypuller
I edited it because the mOds were getting upset about it.
Hmmm. I wonder why.....

Old 02-28-2013, 07:54 AM
Alexquade is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by richphotos
I saw a post about this problem somewhere on here, and I cant for the life of me think of which one it was. I will search around and see if I am able to find it.
Oh ur awesome!!! Ima give a rest for a day n go back n fight it tomorrow. Give me some time to think. Its times like this i wish i had insurance on my 92 rs. =\ i hate bummin rides

Old 02-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Beginning Member
Austind85 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Well on the blazer all I managed to do to it was take a pic of it as the wife drove away in it

Sorry I know its not a blazer and bash and ban me if you want lol! but I got the Murano looking good today!
From this..

To this... Mothers powerball FTW!!

From this... (you can see the mustang peeking out in the back lol!)

To this...
Looks great! Never driven one my self but my grandfather says the handling on it is a iffy. How is it for you? Again great job.

Old 02-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Beginning Member
Austind85 is on a distinguished road
Default Expedition

I didn't do anything on the Blazer and haven't in a while cause money in that area but I did pull the rear windshield whipper off my mothers 98 expedition. I was reading up on a page and it showed me a quick fix for why the blade wouldn't work so I figured I would try it out. Turns out it didn't work and the motor is most likely bad...oh well.

Old 02-28-2013, 09:46 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Austind85
I didn't do anything on the Blazer and haven't in a while cause money in that area but I did pull the rear windshield whipper off my mothers 98 expedition. I was reading up on a page and it showed me a quick fix for why the blade wouldn't work so I figured I would try it out. Turns out it didn't work and the motor is most likely bad...oh well.
Ebay my friend

Old 02-28-2013, 12:30 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Alexquade
Oh ur awesome!!! Ima give a rest for a day n go back n fight it tomorrow. Give me some time to think. Its times like this i wish i had insurance on my 92 rs. =\ i hate bummin rides
Try this, he seemed to figure it out
https://blazerforum.com/forum/steeri...p-75510/page2/

Old 02-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Austind85
Looks great! Never driven one my self but my grandfather says the handling on it is a iffy. How is it for you? Again great job.
It's not horrible but its not amazing either lol!! That being said it does have a bad strut on the front drivers side. I'm getting all four of them replaced soon though so that should help. Also the tires aren't bad but they are just your standard everyday type tire and they are about 5 years old. They are also getting replaced soon
Overall I like it though! Plenty of room for the family, looks pretty nice, oh and did I mention I don't have to spend a dime to drive it!!!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?