General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 06:02 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Those are going to be fun to install
Haha, what's going to be fun is those ball joints if they go out. Knock on laptop! Lets hope they don't!

Old 03-29-2013, 06:22 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

upper arms are easy. litterally 3 nuts. Just make sure you stick the spacers back in the right spots for the alignment.

Old 03-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

Installed my new center console and gave my door panels a hair cut!

Old 03-29-2013, 07:32 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Blazin_Jason
Installed my new center console and gave my door panels a hair cut!
pics or it didnt happen LOL!

Old 03-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Default .

Originally Posted by chris015
upper arms are easy. litterally 3 nuts. Just make sure you stick the spacers back in the right spots for the alignment.
Well lets hope everything goes smoothly. Does everyone usually pay for a single alignment or the "life of the tire alignment?"

Old 03-29-2013, 08:02 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Well, i get to take the jimmy to the exhaust shop tomorrow, I wish I had a welder, cause what would have been 40 dollars, is going to quickly turn into 180+ because they will have to put a cat on, as the previous owner took it off

Side note, tested out the PWM's with the tail lights, adjusted the running/parking lights to a good brightness, wont really know until they are installed, also, sealed up the light. Onto the next one.

Last edited by richphotos; 03-29-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:49 PM
Starting Member
95BlackGA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tibby
Some goodies came!!!!
Which hubs did you purchase and where? My next "big" purchase are control arm bushings. Mine are rotted out. Either that, or just replace the entire things at once. Kind of defeats the purpose of doing my ball joints already though.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:42 AM
Default .

Originally Posted by 95BlackGA
Which hubs did you purchase and where? My next "big" purchase are control arm bushings. Mine are rotted out. Either that, or just replace the entire things at once. Kind of defeats the purpose of doing my ball joints already though.
The hub assembly is from a company called "PRO" on Rock Auto. They were selling hub assemblies for 4wd's for the right price. It looks to me like good quality when it finally arrived at my place too. And I decided to buy new upper control arms with ball joints and bushings already attached because I don't have the proper tools to change out just the bushings.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:37 AM
Beginning Member
Michaelwiseguy is on a distinguished road

Chestypuller, don't feel bad about being banned. I've been banned from dozens of sites multiple times each. Walk away from the keyboard for a while. The Blogosphere Keyboardist Clientèle can use your talent in other political forums in the future.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Beginning Member
JAKT is on a distinguished road

I did a seafoam cleaning yesterday (vacuum, oil, gas) and the Jimmy is working a lot better, much more power! I also tightened my throttle control cable.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?