General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Haha!!!! My Gpa was a pimp! The man had 15 children with three different women over a 44 yr timespan!!!

Old 04-11-2013, 09:47 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Haha!!!! My Gpa was a pimp! The man had 15 children with three different women over a 44 yr timespan!!!
That is super pimpin, they need to make a documentary about him.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

That would be sweet! My oldest uncle is named Rex as well and he's on wife #5 right now!! Only 2 kids though lol. My Gpas name was Rex also so I'm the third Rex in the family. I don't plan to follow in their footsteps lol!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

That would be sweet! My oldest uncle is named Rex as well and he's on wife #5 right now!! Only 2 kids though lol. My Gpas name was Rex also so I'm the third Rex in the family. I don't plan to follow in their footsteps lol!
pimpin aint easy... LOL

Old 04-12-2013, 08:38 AM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

It's stupid hot here as in 95 and sunny here right now!!!
After dealing with recent 30`s and 40`s 90+ something would feel quite hot.At least Id be able to ride my motorcyle though.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Alexquade is on a distinguished road

Quick question guys. After getting it back from the shop, i had an abs light. Shop disconnected my battery, guess trying to clear it. They said my bearings are bad. No noise or anything coming from him though like my drivers did when i first got it. Think they did something to mess it up and disconnected it trying to cover it up? Or is my hub bad and just a coincidence like they say my brakes falling off were... And an update to that, is that i fixed it last night, and my upper bracket bolt was hand loose. Wasnt even tight....

Old 04-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Alexquade is on a distinguished road

Called the shop. No idea why the ABS light is on. And they are still saying they didn't touch the caliper.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:08 PM
BF Veteran

You need to tell them you want a refund for the shoddy work that they did, and find yourself another shop.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:35 PM
WitchingHour is an unknown quantity at this point

This is why I do this stuff myself. As for your ABS light, the most common cause I've encountered is wheel speed sensors.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:51 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by WitchingHour
This is why I do this stuff myself. As for your ABS light, the most common cause I've encountered is wheel speed sensors.
x2 on doing stuff yourself. saves a lot of hassle.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?