General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 12:07 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tibby
I would want. Any way you have a price for a complete set of tail lights for a 2nd gen?
I will PM you

Old 04-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Beginning Member
timsawyer2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 04 chevy blazer

my blazer will not lock in four hi when u press the button it blinks three four times and goes back to two hi. i can put it in four low and it will go the transfer case clicks in i hear it click in the truck but when i tried to pull my wife's truck out the other day all it would do is grid in four low so i desided to turn around and try it by pulling her backwards and the four will drive worked untill bout 3000 rpm and it jumped out but i let off gas and press gas again it still pulling. does anybody know what is wrong with my truck i have been trying to find the promblem for some time now. any help with be great. thanks for yalls time

Old 04-17-2013, 01:34 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by timsawyer2002
my blazer will not lock in four hi when u press the button it blinks three four times and goes back to two hi. i can put it in four low and it will go the transfer case clicks in i hear it click in the truck but when i tried to pull my wife's truck out the other day all it would do is grid in four low so i desided to turn around and try it by pulling her backwards and the four will drive worked untill bout 3000 rpm and it jumped out but i let off gas and press gas again it still pulling. does anybody know what is wrong with my truck i have been trying to find the promblem for some time now. any help with be great. thanks for yalls time
Try posting in the proper section and you will get more answers. This thread is for what people have gotten done to their blazer today.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Smitty Smithsonite is on a distinguished road

I fired mine up & drove it up the road to pick up a neighbor's '56 Ferguson that needed service. The Blazer has been parked all winter. Fired right up & ran beautifully. Got to love Edelbrock carburetors!

Old 04-18-2013, 01:09 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

I havent been in the mood to do anything to mine lately.Busy finsihing up tweeks on the xs400 finaly finished now its time to try and focus on blazer things.I did put the back brake together a couple of daze agao

Old 04-18-2013, 03:20 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Finally decided to figure out why I had no four drive. Last summer I rebuilt my tranny, noticed the tranfer case was full to the top with fluid. Could hear the case engage but had nothing. Today I pulled battery and took out the actuater. 1 inch hole and and the inner bellow was wet with oil. 49.00 dollars and an hours work and I have four wheel drive again. Went all winter without it and now I fix it?

Old 04-18-2013, 03:27 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by newguy
Finally decided to figure out why I had no four drive. Last summer I rebuilt my tranny, noticed the tranfer case was full to the top with fluid. Could hear the case engage but had nothing. Today I pulled battery and took out the actuater. 1 inch hole and and the inner bellow was wet with oil. 49.00 dollars and an hours work and I have four wheel drive again. Went all winter without it and now I fix it?
I get to use the 4wd in the jimmy one last time this season LOL

Old 04-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road

Fuel pump went out
$800 sigh...

Old 04-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Beginning Member
iGameInverted is on a distinguished road

Ordered my 2.5" Rough Country lift kit for my 05' Blazer. I am sadly not installing it myself since my Blazer is my primary and only vehicle at the moment. Can't wait to have it installed though.

Also contemplating an additional 2" body lift and some trimming to fit 32's or 33's.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Got a little muddy then saw this pile in a parking lot so I figured I'd snap a quick pic

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-6f2dc828-eef6-4a8c-a182-c95ffe1bd869-15985-00000b7f9a8a937d_zpse049c5cb.jpg  

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?