General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Beginning Member
toxikchevy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Yeah think how much the kid would dig a shiney '05 ZR2, or 02 TB....
*points* convert! convert!

Tow kit? With a free half hour you can install your own "tow kit" consisting of a hitch reciever and a 4 pin wire harness.
it's 4 or 6 bolts depending on your frame AND 3 wires to attach and a ground....

too easy
yeah I just posted a thread to get some info on one. I love my 4dr but I want a 2dr because of clearence to . lol I have tried going over stuff like curbs and such and I would scrap the hell out of my under body which absolutly makes me sick after I do it, but you can't take it back.

Old 02-26-2010, 05:08 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I PUT THE BRUSH GUARD ON!!!! PICS LATER!!!! but, sadly no how to as the grill and other things were a pain in my nexk.... got a couple cuts on my hands... and put a few coats on my tow hooks....

Old 02-26-2010, 07:28 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

What a tease.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:33 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

@ toxikchevy: 2 door doesn't have anymore clearance that a 4 dr... unless you are planning to get a ZR2....

@ topic: what have i gotten done on my blazer today.... hmmmm... put my recovery hook through the boss' wife's front end... *see the "idiot" thread*

Old 02-26-2010, 08:04 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

Got bored and it was somewhat warm out (despite the 2 ft of snow we got) so I put a cb radio in the blazer. Got a cheap magnetic antenna and just ran it out the door to the roof for now since the cable isnt long enough to hide it.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-0226001724a.jpg  
Old 02-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Beginning Member
bumpinBEATS95 is on a distinguished road

detail and painted my bowtie blue

Old 02-27-2010, 07:20 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Ha Ha Ha. You guys are hilarious. Me drive a Baby Blazer... NEVER! I know for a fact that a car seat works perfectly fine in my K5, and the Husband's Burban has 4 doors. And we've also got both the Yota's to use lol. My kid shall never ride in anything smaller than the K5 if I'm drivin lol.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:53 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

ok, now its in and working...stupid wiring got nicked by pillar trim and grounded out.

overhead display take two!!!

if anyone wants info i made a thread to walk thru it.

https://blazerforum.com/forum/lighting-electrical-52/overhead-console-temp-dir-trip-41368/

Old 02-27-2010, 03:30 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

@ bumpinBeats95: Alwesome classic bowtie look.

@ warthogdriver: awesome! good photo log, and write up!

I decided to take advantage of dog sitting, and spent my night (from about 11 to 4 am today) screwing around with the shop all to myself.
GOt my leafs in, custom spring packed, and 2" shackles...and finally changed out the 2 dash speakers from 1.5" (i think) tweeters to Alpine 4x6's

Pics and more detail to follow in my build thread...

Old 02-27-2010, 06:13 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

ok, this is the last mod for today....
thanks to ugly_monkey for the idea...just had to take it one step further though to finish the trick.

topside

stock radio blues....

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?