General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Twip will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Piero
I must modificate the headlight brackets...]
i couldnt help but laugh.....i foudn it funny.

anyway, i put new upper control arms on my work blazer today! finally no more loud noise when i stop too quickly or put it in reverse... it drives so much nicer when the arms only go up and down instead of back and forth.
and i also changed the radiator in another blazer that we run. a little 2 door, stick, now it wont over heat anymore. plus it helps when you have the right one installed. (no more useless trans cooler in a stick)

Old 10-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Beginning Member
Yoosfulidiot is on a distinguished road

Painted the wheels (right) looks a lot better, figured I'd park er next to my Jimmy.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-img_20131019_091306_919_zpseea3f94f.jpg  
Old 10-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Spent a few hours in the PNP today but didn't come home with anything for myself sadly. I almost bought some mint black leather cobalt seats but since they weren't the SS seats I passed. Got a few parts for my coworker/good friends silly E36 BMW tho. Also my winch mount came today but I didn't have any time to play with it after bleeding the brakes in the wife's mustang an then working on the E36. I should have time tomorrow though to at least get it mounted and tightened down but probably won't be able to wire it since I want to order a power distribution block and better battery before I wire it up. Oh and my slider steel should be here tomorrow.

Old 10-21-2013, 10:59 PM
WitchingHour is an unknown quantity at this point

I swore at it a couple times.

Old 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Michael Lee Cerda is on a distinguished road
Default 93 Two Door

This is not a for sale thread or the for sale section please post in the appropriate section of the forum.

Last edited by rexmburns; 10-22-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Toby Hanson will become famous soon enough

I put a new battery hold-down cleat and terminal bolts on my wife's 2000 Blazer. The battery had finally died and when I changed it a couple weeks ago I discovered there was no hold-down. I also discovered the bolt heads on the terminal bolts were rounded off. Now it has a new battery, new terminal bolts, clean terminals, and a new hold-down.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I got my winch all mounted up today Lots of pics in my build thread for anyone who actually cares lol!!

Old 10-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Beginning Member
Yoosfulidiot is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rexmburns
I got my winch all mounted up today Lots of pics in my build thread for anyone who actually cares lol!!

Yayyy

Old 10-22-2013, 09:48 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

walked outside....stared at it,and my bad control arm. Said screw it and walked back inside.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:25 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
walked outside....stared at it,and my bad control arm. Said screw it and walked back inside.
You got the control arm, do it you mfer. You are starting to sound like me with the fender... LOL

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?