General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

What weird things have you found in your blazer (or other cars/trucks)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 06:46 PM
BobTheBlazer will become famous soon enough
Default RE: What weird things have you found in your blazer (or other cars/trucks)

I've never found anything cool in any of my vehicles, really. Old receipts, lotto tickets, french fries and stuff like that. I think it's pretty cool my truck is as old as it is and the spare tire has never been removed, though. When I do have to remove it I'll need a new spare tire cover, cuz that one is so dry-rotted it will rip clean in two.

In my LeBaron it was kind of interesting. In the glove compartment someone had rigged up a kill switch. I came upon it by accident, I was fiddling with something and found the switch, flipped it back and forth a few times (obviously one too many) and went to start the car and nothing happened at all. I always wondered why they did that...maybe the previous owner lived in a rough neighborhood.

Old 07-10-2007, 06:49 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: What weird things have you found in your blazer (or other cars/trucks)

hmmmm.....I've never found any thing interesting in any car I have owned......just a lot of clay I had to clean out of the dash board....apparently florida was hard on my truck....some interesting stories....well rabbit....ya never know...the old people may have been into a little BDSM.....old people can have fun too![:'(]

Old 07-10-2007, 07:11 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

I found a thong in my Blazer...

Which was entertaining, since she only had my truck for 10 minutes, and we left from the same place, and went to the same place, lol, in a convoy... Moving another friend.

Old 07-10-2007, 08:13 PM
JoesWheelin93 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my '92 Ford Tempo in 2000 and sold it in '04 somewhere in there I took the backseat out and found a ticket stub for SisterAct dated 1992, that's really the only thing I've ever found in a vehicle, oh I did get another '92 tempo in '03 and it had a mountain dew can crushed completely completely flat in the glove box. Yeah other than that coins and dirt.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

in front of the radiator on my 92 blazer, i found two extremely rusty, but still fully functional snap-on swivel impact sockets, (that was 7 years ago, still use them to this day) and a crafsman 16 inch ling screwdriver under the hood(new), a bunch of one-hitters in the saddlebag pockets in the back, a handful of 9mm hollow point shells (live).

It was like christmas!!

In customers cars, lots and lots of loaded and unloaded guns, including a desert eagle .50 cal, a few glocks, lots of illegal drugs (and i mean lots, including one we called the sherrif for) bag of womens underwear in a guys car, lots of "toys", hamster skeleton under a seat,

I think thats about it.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:30 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

^^^^^^wow!!!!

Old 07-10-2007, 10:50 PM
ltown21 is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha some of you guys have found some fun stuff! Since I work at a carwash and get to clean out customers cars, I see alot of interesting, and sometimes gross things. Once we found a used diaper (and it was fresh) that was in the center rear armrest of a car....not even kidding. I've heard of finding guns, $100 dollar bills, and $2k diamond rings. lots of weird things

Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: hillbillyinOhio

in front of the radiator on my 92 blazer, i found two extremely rusty, but still fully functional snap-on swivel impact sockets, (that was 7 years ago, still use them to this day) and a crafsman 16 inch ling screwdriver under the hood(new), a bunch of one-hitters in the saddlebag pockets in the back, a handful of 9mm hollow point shells (live).

It was like christmas!!

In customers cars, lots and lots of loaded and unloaded guns, including a desert eagle .50 cal, a few glocks, lots of illegal drugs (and i mean lots, including one we called the sherrif for) bag of womens underwear in a guys car, lots of "toys", hamster skeleton under a seat,

I think thats about it.
Gotta love the broken glass from crack pipes when they drop from under the dash.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:18 AM
BigJoeFord is an unknown quantity at this point

When I gotmy 93 blazer it was full change and parts to it. In my new blazer There was soda can everywhere must of them where crush. about 3 gm radios. and that was all in the back in the front Under my seat was a bunch of change and a few screw drivers. but in the center console there was a little black bag with a mirror and a bunch of straws I first didn't think about why they had thatthere butthen I look at the glass and saw why. But the guy that own my blazer was going to jail a week after i got it from him. so that could of been a reason why.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:39 AM
metalheadgoalie is an unknown quantity at this point

i found a pill in a lil baggie, a sticker with an aircraft carrier's number (i forgot which number cuz i threw it away haha), and a key w/ dont scratched on it

Quick Reply: What weird things have you found in your blazer (or other cars/trucks)