General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

What weird things have you found in your blazer (or other cars/trucks)

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Zasder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: What weird things have you found in your blazer (or other cars/trucks)

When I first vacuumed my blazer under the back seats when they fold down, I guess the dealership was lazy and didnt want to clean that part, I found a full pack of cigs, and this 2 heart necklace from tiffanys. (Not a diamond one just silver) I thought that was pretty interesting.

Old 07-11-2007, 07:28 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default RE: What weird things have you found in your blazer (or other cars/trucks)

I feel like such a boring person reading this post. I got my blazer in primo condition from the used dealership. As for my old cavalier, nothing there either. Now on my junkyard visits, that's a different story. You can tell who used to own that junked car by what's in it. I've seen nude pictures, (cough) magazines, certain books, beer bottles and cans, i've even found fireworks at the junkyard (course they already went off, that's why the car was at the junkyard). It looked like the car had tinited windows with no body damage at all. Then I opened the door and lmao.

Old 07-11-2007, 10:55 PM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point

Well years ago i worked at a RV Dealership 1 of the Trade in Trailers had a compartment that had a hay field of green and baggys n a scale...
And a bag of money...I kepted the $$ lol told my boss bout the rest of it...
I bought a 78 grand prix had a $100 stuck under the back seat...Double deal on that car, the dealership sold it to me as a V6 for $599 and i took it home found the $100 and it was a 301 V8 to boot lol

Old 07-12-2007, 07:42 AM
vicskim1 is an unknown quantity at this point

a lil roach in the ash tray..NOT the insect!!! hah

Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Mr Blazer LT is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was a tad bit dirty, but only had three things. First thing was a package of saltine crackers (crushed), second was some card saying what to do if your friend or someone you know plans to committ suicide, and the last is the original receipt of my Blazer.

Old 07-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Chadoo951 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that what we found in my old mustang was probably the most interesting day of cleaning out a car I have EVER had. It was a 1988 Ford mustang convertable. Complete peice of crap. By far the crapiest car I have EVER riden in. Ok so the car was an auction car that my dad bought so that we could fix it up and drive it around town. Me and my brother didn't want anything to do with it. But we were ordered to clean it out. In the trunk was a mess. But while looking through it we proceded to find a pink leperd banana hammack. Not the regular gold and black, this one was pink and black. As if we were not grosed out enough we continued to clean out finding three sets of handcuffs. The first pair being REAL!!!. The second being plastic and FUZZY!! and the Last one being just plastic. So we were done cleaning it out and...(mind you it was a convertable)..we wanted to see if the top went down. It didnt. So I had the genius idea just to unlock the little clamp things on both sides that hold the top down , and then we just manually lift the top up and fold it down. Halfway through that process My finger gets squashed between the frame and something else. It REALLY hurt because that top probably weighed 100 puonds all together. So we close it back up and I begin to look for what smashed my finger. I find a hide-a-key box. I open it up and I see that it was lined with foam and on top the foam I see a small little dime bag. Inside the dime back around 8 pills. Not thinking anything about it I go and just curiously continue looking where my fingers were smashed and find a little box about five inches long and half an inch high. I open it up..... AND ITS A SCALE!! I said to myself no way.. this can't be true. So I go back to the pills in the hide-a-key box and look at them closly.. They were 8 pills of extacy and a scale to weigh them I guess. Probably the weirdest things I have found in a car ... EVER!

Old 07-14-2007, 02:24 AM
*Old_School* is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: ltown21

Well having recently bought a blazer, I figured I would make a thread about some of the more random or weird items you have found in you cars/trucks.
About a week after I got the blazer, I thought that it would be a great idea to get the jumper cables into the little space under the retracting cargo cover in the rear of the truck. So I opened it and found a pair of some awesome work gloves and another thing that was kinda weird but cool at the same time. There was a banner in there like one for a company that are the thick canvas ones and it was for the American tool companies or something along the lines of that stuck in there and covered in dust.
Then I found tons of old receipts crammed in between the center console and the seats. Some of them were bank receipts while some of the others were just random ones. These sound like some lame finds so hope some of you guys and gals have some cool stories

What retracting cargo cover. Im currious enough that if my blazer werent loaded full of my work crap id go investigate.
And the only thing worth mentioning i have found was a bunchof mormon magaziens under the trunk carpet of a 93 lumina i had once upon a time.