General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010 | 11:48 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

You know you love your Blazer when your wife of 19 years readily admits she is the other woman and the Blazer is your real "other half"

Old 12-12-2010 | 08:30 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Outsydr
You know you love your Blazer when your wife of 19 years readily admits she is the other woman and the Blazer is your real "other half"
I try to keep my husband at an equal level. It's difficult. lol

Old 12-12-2010 | 09:59 AM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

I figure after all these years she knows me and my habits and is smart enough to know she can't change any of it lol. But as long as I keep the bills paid she doesn't complain (too much) when I spend money on the Blazer or new garage toys which is good considering I just started cutting up an 87 s10 frame to build a drag strip only project.

Old 12-12-2010 | 10:03 AM
Starting Member
stlwaco is on a distinguished road

You know you love your BlaZeR2 when you wake up early after a snow, so early the plows haven't been out yet, and go play.

Old 12-12-2010 | 07:03 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stlwaco
You know you love your BlaZeR2 when you wake up early after a snow, so early the plows haven't been out yet, and go play.
That is a true statement!

Old 12-12-2010 | 09:31 PM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
That is a true statement!
It is......when there is supposed to be a big snowfall i cant fall asleep im just to excited to go out and play.haha.

You know you love your blazer when after seeing a blazer broken down on the side of the road your thoughts go from the intial what parts of it would look good on mine, to feeling bad that another blazer driver is without their blazer.

You know you love your blazer when you see on the news that vandals in the north of the city opened up all the fire hydrants and the streets are under 2 feet of water when its -21 and all you want to do is go drive through it. haha!

Old 12-12-2010 | 10:24 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

lmao! I wish there were some fire hydrants around here now.

You know you love your Blazer when you send "crank" letters to the weather men/women for teasing you with the thoughts of snow and being able to play in it (even with bald tires).

Which reminds me...I've yet to find a newly paved road around here. ):

Old 12-12-2010 | 10:36 PM
|

LOL,,, to bad, best is if you can find where they are just doing road work and laying down some oil and tar before they put the ashphalt down....just roll up behind the oil truck and drive back and forth...then go drive down a grid road and youve got some redneck studded tires!!!!......or you can just put a bunch of sheet metal screws into your tires and watch the sparks fly.........damn actually i wish i had a beater set of rims and tires now like i did for my s10. haha

Old 12-12-2010 | 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

You really love your Blazer if you drive up to Sudbury to come drive in our 30+ cm of snow we're getting ATM... Pictures tomorrow, I promise...

You know you love your truck when there's no way in hell you're leaving it on the street overnight, so you bust through the snowbank and rocker-panel deep snow to park in the driveway and trudge uphill bothways in your father's Pyjamas to get to the front door in the waist deep snow... Like a BOSS

Old 12-12-2010 | 10:52 PM
|

oh kinda like this

LOL, especially when your leaving the house and JUST as you back out a grater goes by and leaves a windrow at the base of your driveway (yes that is the technical term for a pile of snow)...so you laugh and then look as 4 more graters come and pile that up 4 feet high.......so being a blazer owner this actually gets you excited as you back through it....but then of course you have to drive back into your driveway so you can do it all over again for the other side of the driveway .

You love your blazer when you crawl through the passenger door to get out so you can take a picture without any footprints in the snow

I think this kind of goes for saying......you love your blazer, even when your girlfriend thinks your nuts, when you park 20 empty stalls further away from the store doors JUST so you can park on top of a snowbank

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?