General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011 | 02:28 AM
Beginning Member
wildchild is on a distinguished road

you know you love your blazer when you sell car sterio equipment out of your primary car to buy parts for your blazer.

Old 02-18-2011 | 06:02 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

You know you love your Jimmy when it hasn't been running 100% and outta no where pulls a wicked drift on dry pavement in front of all the Honda employees lol. Little showoff lol

Old 02-22-2011 | 05:20 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

You know you love your Blazer when - you drive your sisters Tauras for 5 days & when you get back in the Blazer you fall in love all over again.
Not to mention it feels like you're driving a monster truck lol

Old 02-22-2011 | 07:54 PM
Starting Member
ScottsdaleK5 is on a distinguished road

You know you love your Blazer when even if you're out of gas you like to sit in it and make engine noises!

Old 02-23-2011 | 12:21 AM
Starting Member
BlazinClinton is on a distinguished road

-you climb a snowbank far enough in 2WD with worn rear tires far enough to drag the hitch on the pavement in a 4WD

damn my i <3 my blazer

-u sell a z34 to buy the best 4X4 you can get with the money?

Old 02-23-2011 | 12:49 AM
rob44_90 is on a distinguished road

You know you love you Blazer when everyone says, "That's one BADASS BLAZER!!!!".

Old 02-23-2011 | 11:04 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

LMFAO Rob. I looked at you sig after I read your post not really paying attention to who it was and was like; "yea sick blazer dood!" Then I looked at who posted lol. Thats one of the best sigs in a while lol. So simple but when you figure it out lol. Especially cuz of the post I noticed it on.

Old 02-23-2011 | 11:18 AM
Starting Member
98HeavyChevy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rottidog
You know you love your Blazer when - you drive your sisters Tauras for 5 days & when you get back in the Blazer you fall in love all over again.
Not to mention it feels like you're driving a monster truck lol
My wife has an 06 Taurus. I hate driving the thing.

You know you love your Blazer when you have your wife make the recyclables run in her Ford Taurus (my truck IS NOT for hauling trash! lol)

Old 02-23-2011 | 03:01 PM
rob44_90 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
LMFAO Rob. I looked at you sig after I read your post not really paying attention to who it was and was like; "yea sick blazer dood!" Then I looked at who posted lol. Thats one of the best sigs in a while lol. So simple but when you figure it out lol. Especially cuz of the post I noticed it on.
Hahaha, Thanks man. I figured someone would be like, "yea man....uhhhh, I bet they do...... NOT!" lol, based off that sig. I just recently had like four people tell me that, so I figured I would post it up.

I just changed my sig to a comparison shot of the old and new look. Not the best, but it works

Last edited by rob44_90; 02-23-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old 03-06-2011 | 03:45 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about
Cool Shocked, totaly shocked!

So today I took CB for a bath, been a couple weeks since it's had one. After that I went to get some beer & as I was inside waiting for the interac to go through a car pulls up & a guy walks in. Outside his woman is looking at my blazer... ehhh ok, it's all nice n clean now & actually steaming a bit. So I head out towards my truck & the woman asks if it's mine? Smartass comments fly through my head but I say yes & she starts to go on about how cool it is, how mean looking etc.
She's looking to buy one & asks immediately if I'll sell it to her, she'd buy it right now!!! Lol NO! but thanks anyway. She goes on & I swear these are her words: I LOVE your blazer, it's sofaking cool looking, all lifted OMG it's beautiful, it's the freaking Mack Daddy of blazers! lmao... mack daddy?!
This woman has to be in her mid 30's but "mack daddy"?
I said it's not for sale & we talked about other ones etc, ones she's looked at was a '99 for $6000 with over 200,000 km. She almost dropped a brick when I said I got mine 2 years ago, it's an '02 for $7000 with 79,000 km on it already with the body lift. Then I said she wouldn't want to pay what I'd ask anyway & I started it with the remote. The look on her face hearing the exhaust & then the supercharger was puzzlement & excitement at the same time.
When I told her about the supercharger, aftermarket intake, exhaust, rebuilt upgraded trans. & said I had a ton of other things done to it I swear she would have given me $10,000 lol.
So I told her about the forum if she does get one that it's a great place for info, looking at all the mods done to other blazers etc & all the cool trucks.

hmmm maybe I should have now that I think of it ... nah - you know you love you blazer when...

Last edited by Rottidog; 03-06-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?