General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Your Most Hated Mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 01:36 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by slcblazer
I beleive its called most hated mods lol
No, no its not LOL

Old 05-09-2013, 08:06 PM
KM346 will become famous soon enough

My most hated mod is my 1st gen np233 HD t-case... only cause i swapped it in and found out it was junk, so now i need to take it out and rebuild it. lol

also using a non LS 8.8 rear end... hate the 1 tire fire

Old 05-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road

I hate when people take a 4x4 ANYTHING and lowers it.. makes me want to burn that **** down. I hate anything chrome, real or that fake plastic crap. Next would be halo projector lights then then over use of lights, seriously why do you need 4 on your bumper, and 6 on your roof??
I hate when people put huge stupid sound systems and big stupid amps and subs, there is literally no reason to have 3 massive subs making it so every piece of loose trim vibrates as you roll through the walmart parking lot listening to your DMX and insane clown posse.
lastly custom paint jobs, these are not show cars people you use them to go off road. Grow a pair and be men for God's sake.
You hit the nail on the head. I live right outside of Reading PA, Reading PA was rated the most poorest city in the USA a few months ago. I hated driving into the city, but I had to for work.

I can't tell you how many 4runners, pathfinders, blazers, and jimmys were all dropped to the ground. I can't STAND lowered 4x4 vehicles. It looks retarded. Although I did like the white extreme on s10 forums. They like to drive around with all 4 rims totally different from eachother too because they can't afford/find a new set until their welfare checks come in.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:09 PM
sickman420 is on a distinguished road

I mean I'd drop my 4x4... I'd also put a v8 and a bravada transfer case in it and mop the floor with civics...

Old 05-10-2013, 02:12 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I want a 4 door 2wd blazer body dropped and bagged.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:27 PM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 99Legendary
You hit the nail on the head. I live right outside of Reading PA, Reading PA was rated the most poorest city in the USA a few months ago. I hated driving into the city, but I had to for work.

I can't tell you how many 4runners, pathfinders, blazers, and jimmys were all dropped to the ground. I can't STAND lowered 4x4 vehicles. It looks retarded. Although I did like the white extreme on s10 forums. They like to drive around with all 4 rims totally different from eachother too because they can't afford/find a new set until their welfare checks come in.

thank you! finally someone on my side lol
Yeah it just looks so stupid and makes me think you are either a drug dealer or mexican lol

Old 05-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road

thank you! finally someone on my side lol
Yeah it just looks so stupid and makes me think you are either a drug dealer or mexican lol
Yea LOL.

It makes 4x4 completely useless. If I were to ever get stuck some where, I would rather have a geo metro try to pull me out before I think about having a lowered blazer pull me out.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:14 AM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it just makes me sick to see someone do that to these sweet sweet machines