General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Heating A/C Concerns continued

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 10:22 PM
*TLR* is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Heating A/C Concerns continued

well previous post
https://blazerforum.com/m_14360/tm.htm

changed thermostat.....ensured i have a 190 degree........

changed fan clutch......its a self control unit no electronics just a fan clutch.........

changed coolant...........

changed sepentine belt.........

still doesnt heat up till im WOT (wide open throttle)..........

when looking at firewall from front.......hose entering the firewall to the heatercore (left hose) was apprx 160 degrees

when looking at firewall from front.......hose exiting the firewall from heater core (right hose) was appox 130 degrees

not too bad if you ask me, ofcourse there might be some cooling of the fluid in the heater core as air does pass through it.......just like a radiator.......

ANY OTHER IDEA'S PEOPLE....I hate to bring it to the STEALERSHIP[:@]

AND please remember...it is cold up here at fort drum newyork 30 minutes from canada

Old 02-13-2006, 07:02 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Heating A/C Concerns continued

I hate to say it, but please include this information in the original post. We can't have duplicate posts on the same subject by the same originating author going on at once. Please include this text in the original thread. If you feel this is unwarranted, please PM me and I'll explain the site rules to you.