Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Heat Shield Diagram/measurements

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 09:58 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Heat Shield Diagram/measurements

Does anyone who has made their own heatsheild happen to have a diagram of the shape of the cutout and the measurements? I seem to remember someone posting one a while back, but I can't find it for the lift of me.

I need to make my own heatshield. I'm not looking for a fancy diagram (CAD not required ). Just a basic paint drawing will work with the shape I'll need to cutout of the metal (and where to fold it) and also the measurements. TIA.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Starting Member
86Blazer4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is the thread that gives you everything you need to know how to make the heat shield.

https://blazerforum.com/forum/showth...de+heat+shield

Old 03-10-2010, 11:39 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Ha! I knew it was somewhere. Guess I was just using the wrong search terms. Unfortunately it's cutoff from before. I was thinking of a newer one someone posted. Thanks though, it gives the measurements which is really what I was looking for. I can figure out the rest.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:54 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Hit up ABN13B

Old 03-10-2010, 02:02 PM
BF Veteran

Yea I was thinking that Curtis would have it. I'll give him a shout.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:50 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

http://s702.photobucket.com/albums/w...view=slideshow

The slideshow also has annotations with each pic if it helps.