Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Installation

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 01:35 PM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Installation

Was gonna have Midas install aexaust system for me and they carry Flowmaster but I was wondering if it would be cheaper to buy from them or buy the system off of the internet

I'm gonna go over there later this week to check it out

Old 01-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Installation

Personally I won't let midas lay a finger on any of my vehicles, my landlady took her taurus in for new front tires last year and they failed to tighten the lugnuts upon re installation of the wheels resulting in the front passenger wheel liberating itself from the vehicle as she was going up the onramp for the expressway to take her daughter to a volleyball tournament for school luckily it happened at 25 mph instead of 5 minutes later when she would have been doing 65 mph. This is just one example of someone I know with such an issue currently there are 27 pending lawsuits involving various midas locations in my state. That's enough for midas to be on the blacklist for me.

Old 01-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Byte Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point

As per the agreement, I cannot discuss particulars; But it is my suggestion that you find a 3 year old with a toy toolbox to work on your vehicle instead.

Its just safer that way.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:11 PM
xmradioguy is an unknown quantity at this point

If you buy the exhaust system elsewhere they will make up the money difference in labor and shop supplies anyway,some shops depending how busy they are will tell you go get whover sold it to you to put it on.

Old 01-08-2009, 11:36 PM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: xmradioguy

If you buy the exhaust system elsewhere they will make up the money difference in labor and shop supplies anyway,some shops depending how busy they are will tell you go get whover sold it to you to put it on.
to which I shall reply "you want the internet to install it for me"

lol anyways my dad has a friend at his work that can do it for me for free

he owns this old fire station but he fitted it with bays and lifts and any tool you could possibly need its a business thing he does were you can rent the bays and tools per hour its pretty sweet