Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

O2 sensor and starter

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 04:20 PM
JUCEPEU is on a distinguished road
Question O2 sensor and starter

I have a code 0155 I switch both of the sensors ans still the same code, I kwnow it can be spark plugs so I have new ones on it and still 0155, now I will change wires and also I would like to know how to change the O2 sensor wires just in case I need to do it. I have Haynes book but there is nothing about it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

PD: Will it be better to have 8mm spark plugs wires or just the original 7mm?

JUCEPEU

Old 10-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you have more than enough of a description of the code and how to trouble shoot it in the thread you posted in already...

Old 11-05-2009, 04:22 PM
JUCEPEU is on a distinguished road

swartlkk!!

Thankx for your help I with my O2 sensor problem.

Now Im wondering if you can help me with other problem.

I told you before that I have change the spark plugs and now Im have a lot of people telling me that Bosh is not a good spark plug, I have +4 on my truck and since then I notice that I lost power and every time I try to go somewere my truck stop running, I check the gas pressure and I have 45 Psi which I think it shoul be 55 and go down between 3 to 10 Psi when it is running, well it does not go down at all. I change my fuel filter and still the same pressure, I was thinking it can be the fuel pump but I dont want to spend more more than $200 and then find out that wasnt the problem.

Do you have any advices for me?
Should I change the spark plugs for a different brand?
Is tehre any way I can find out if the problem is for fuel or any other type of problem like transmition?

I really thenk you for your help.

JP

I forgot to tell you, I also checked the alternator and it is good should I used Fuel injection System Cleaner and let it run with it, can the injectors be the problem?

Thanks for your help

Old 11-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I have never liked Bosch plugs, let alone the multi ground ones.

What does your fuel pressure do after you turn the key off? If it drops quickly to zero, then you have a leak somewhere.

To elaborate more, you really do need to let us know what it is you are driving. It is quite easy to set up a garage which will put your vehicle information under your name.