Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Stacks on Blazer?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 10:28 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Stacks on a pick-up isn't bad, look at Dodges Lil Red Wagon. At the time it was the fastest p/u around. I've seen many p/u's with stacks, most notably a Dodge 3500, lifted a HUGE amount, with duallies & stacks, aftermarketed to the max! It's a company truck for roofing - you can bet I'll never ask them to do work for me because they obviously charge too much!

Old 12-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Beginning Member
diesel burner is on a distinguished road

heck, stacks on everything, I got stack or stacks on all my rigs including my walk behing mower and my chainsaw!!!! The diesel blazer Imbuilding will have a Hood stack coming right off the turbo!!!

Old 12-13-2011, 12:12 AM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BigEffingHammer
with a Heineken minikeg as the tip
Wait what? lol pic's? haha

Old 12-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Beginning Member
diesel burner is on a distinguished road

You see, wer Im from stacks are a requirement for Agricultural tree farming and logging, you must keep the hot pipes and exhaust away form the ground cause of high grasses that can ignite by the heat of the exhaust pipe, for one company I worked for every pickup had stacks to prevent fire hazards while doing woods work, it didn't matter if it was a blazer with stacks. OSHA REQUIRED IT

Old 12-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Starting Member
BigEffingHammer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by diesel burner
heck, stacks on everything, I got stack or stacks on all my rigs including my walk behing mower and my chainsaw!!!! The diesel blazer Imbuilding will have a Hood stack coming right off the turbo!!!
Hahahaahahahaaaa. Years ago in high school shop class, my friend and I put some stacks on a pushmower, too. Was pretty awesome. Also, I would love to put hood stacks on my Blazer but it's a wee bit illegal, even here, in Wisconsin.

Originally Posted by 97cherryblazer
Wait what? lol pic's? haha
I have none at the moment, but it's basically a Heineken minikeg gutted and clamped over the existing pipe.

Originally Posted by diesel burner
You see, wer Im from stacks are a requirement for Agricultural tree farming and logging, you must keep the hot pipes and exhaust away form the ground cause of high grasses that can ignite by the heat of the exhaust pipe, for one company I worked for every pickup had stacks to prevent fire hazards while doing woods work, it didn't matter if it was a blazer with stacks. OSHA REQUIRED IT
Yay OSHA!

Old 12-13-2011, 02:07 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
LOl did you chop those ?
lol, yeah. I was bored and figured I'd give a visual lol. The stacks out the roof wouldn't be bad if it had a BA diesel engine to go with them. I've been thinking about putting the HUMVEE exhaust on my truck, or something similar to it. Just to make sure I don't get water creeping in my exhaust if I get stuck in a puddle.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:36 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

wow lol

Old 12-14-2011, 11:08 AM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

I've seen it all now, dear damn. Has this turned into pirate4x4 and the flatbills running again?

Unless you have a reason to put stacks on a 4wheeler leave then on 18 wheelers where they belong. If I was restoring a lil red express I might put them back but they still look goofy. Side pipes also look really bad on a s-series. Leave those for muscle cars.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Banned
brendan127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smh..

Old 12-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Banned
brendan127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
lol, yeah. I was bored and figured I'd give a visual lol. The stacks out the roof wouldn't be bad if it had a BA diesel engine to go with them. I've been thinking about putting the HUMVEE exhaust on my truck, or something similar to it. Just to make sure I don't get water creeping in my exhaust if I get stuck in a puddle.
Okay... now a HUMVEE exhaust would be sick!

Quick Reply: Stacks on Blazer?