Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Axel Flip-Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 12:29 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Axel Flip-Kit

Really? I thought the Superlift 6' and Trailmaster 5' put leafs up front, but the more I think about it, the less that actually makes sense [&:]

Could be wrong of course, I just thought that looked like a leaf spring hanger under the drivers door for the front suspension. Is that just a stabilizer to prevent axle wrap then with the shocks?

(pic courtesy of GeorgesBlazah)

Old 03-16-2008, 12:40 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: WolfPack

Really? I thought the Superlift 6' and Trailmaster 5' put leafs up front, but the more I think about it, the less that actually makes sense [&:]
Could be wrong of course, I just thought that looked like a leaf spring hanger under the drivers door for the front suspension. Is that just a stabilizer to prevent axle wrap then with the shocks?

(pic courtesy of GeorgesBlazah)
That's a bracket to drop the torsion bars.

Old 03-16-2008, 12:54 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Ahhhhhh It all makes sense now! And wow the t-bars look dinky out of the frame like that....and to think those suckers hold up the front end with a bit of help from some shocks.