Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

aftermarket head unit wiring trouble need help

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Starting Member
89Recon is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation aftermarket head unit wiring trouble need help

I have a Jensen aftermarket HU that I am trying to install and I am doing it without the harness I know this is a harder route to go but I don't feel like waiting for a harness anyways I need to know which wires go to which I found what wires were what on a post I read on here from hillbillyinohio and that helped a little bit I just am confused because there are 2 yellow wires and I am not sure if they stay together or what connects to them also there is an orange and black wire together and I am not sure what that is either I know which ones are the speakers , antenna and ground it is just the remaining wires that I have no clue about any help is appreciated I really want to get this finished and installed a step by step guide would be great on exactly what to hook up and where it hooks up to I already have everything torn apart just need to get it wired up and put back together... Thanks in advance