Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

Clear corners and fog lights?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Fourstar200 is on a distinguished road
Default Clear corners and fog lights?

Ok guy so I have a 99 2wd 4dr with the factory fog lights. I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that I could get clear turn signals that fit with the fog lights? Thanks.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Have you checked eBay? You would probably find the lowest prices there.

If you can't find the two piece clear outer housing, the clear single piece housings can be modified by adding the mounting lug from your current turn signal housing to the fog location.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:32 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fourstar200
Ok guy so I have a 99 2wd 4dr with the factory fog lights. I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that I could get clear turn signals that fit with the fog lights? Thanks.
I haven't checked in years but APC used to be the only company that made any and they were discontinued years ago.

A member here (JST4SHO) has a set on his Blazer.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a set --> 98-04 CHEVY S10 BLAZER CLEAR PARKING TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS fogs & all!

Not sure if this set has the proper fog socket on it, but looks like it --> 98-04 Chevy S10 Pickup/Blazer LED Bumper Lights+SMD LED

Kind of expensive, but there are a few options with just a few searches..

Attached Thumbnails Clear corners and fog lights?-%24-kgrhqqokj4e2bv10ylnbnin9mhtd-%7E%7E_12.jpg  
Old 12-27-2011, 10:46 PM

Thank you guys so much! I searched eBay I must not have used the right word choice or somethig.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by swartlkk
If you can't find the two piece clear outer housing, the clear single piece housings can be modified by adding the mounting lug from your current turn signal housing to the fog location.
How exactly would I go about modifying it to make them fit? I'd rather pay less and do some modifying then pay 100 buck for them :-)

Old 12-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Administrator

You would basically have to cut out the part of your current fog lights that mate to the bulb, then drill a hole in the center of the inner reflector of the replacement housing & epoxy on the bulb mount onto the back. Do some trial fits to get the beam pattern as close to stock as you can, both in elevation & location before gluing it in.