Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

LED lightbbar mount

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Beginning Member
theususalsuspect is on a distinguished road

to all interested if i can get a few people that are genuinely serious about buying some brackets i can begin working on them / getting tools to better produce more than the pair i made for myself as there was a couple long nights of mocking and testing and bending 3/16" steel plate with just a vise a press and a map gas torch lol if i can sell a few once i figure what cost would be worth it to me as well as a fair shake for people to buy i would invest proceeds into better/ mor tools to make more things that i would like and others suggest like light pod mounts for the bottom corners of the wind shield similar to what wrangers have and such.

Old 06-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by newguy
I`d take a set also
that makes 2 maby 3 so while wait a little bit to see if there is a couple more interested ill talk to a moderator to make sure im not going to break any rules and would have the green light to sell some of these. in the meantime ill see if i cant get some better pics for you guys of it day and night

Old 06-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by theususalsuspect
yes it is! i got your pm but cant reply i must have to have so many post before i can send pm's or something. i bought it then put a used trans in it after i went through it and put a new filter, converter and corvette servo in have done a couple little things to the truck but stopped there as i dont know anywhere to go off roading around here so ive been on the fence about keeping it
Where do you live? I've got a spot right behind me in Springfield. I'll pm you my number. I've also got a bunch of pics of your truck and can help out with details about it.

The front bumper is from Logan's Metal Products in PA.

Old 06-27-2015, 02:57 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Where do you live? I've got a spot right behind me in Springfield. I'll pm you my number. I've also got a bunch of pics of your truck and can help out with details about it.

The front bumper is from Logan's Metal Products in PA.
i live on Andrews AFB moved up here in oct of last year and sounds great! and thanks for the heads up on where the bumper came from!

Old 06-27-2015, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Here's a bit more info for you as well. https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...oy-lift-77888/

I'd love to get some pics with your rig next to mine now that I'm a bit taller lol. I need some for comparison since I have a bunch before I did the SAS but none after.

Last edited by rexmburns; 06-27-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-27-2015, 05:47 PM
Beginning Member

hell yeh id be down for that after getting to take the truck out today im alot more motivated to keep it and do the things to it that i always wanted to do to my last truck she deffinatly needs a little love from sitting all that time while it wasnt driving but now im motivated to put the time and work into it.

Old 06-28-2015, 11:04 AM
lazyboyjake is on a distinguished road

I would definitely take a set. I would just need an idea of when I would need to be paying for it since I'm kinda low on funds right now.

Old 06-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Beginning Member

im going to have a very busy week this week so i probably wont be able to post much up till the weekend but ill see if i cant figure out a solid plan to make a few sets and run it by those that are interested

Old 07-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Starting Member
Dolanjohn1990 is on a distinguished road

Im definitely interested

Old 07-08-2015, 06:11 PM
Beginning Member

hey all been extremely busy still just didn't want anyone to think i flaked out gunna try to get some free time tonight to post up better!

Quick Reply: LED lightbbar mount