Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

What if any projectors will fit my truck???

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about
Default What if any projectors will fit my truck???

Ok so I am thinking about doing a projector/HID swap for my truck if its even possible. I know I don't need the projectors for the HIDs but if it can be done I would like to. I am just confused on which ones will fit my truck. I found these ebay ones that say they will fit but I don't think they will 4x6 Projector Headlights+HID For 95-97 Chevy S10/Blazer | eBay.

This is what my headlights look like

Can someone let me know if what I am trying to do can be done and if so point me in some sort of direction where to find what I need please??

Old 03-22-2012, 06:14 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Ok so I am thinking about doing a projector/HID swap for my truck if its even possible. I know I don't need the projectors for the HIDs but if it can be done I would like to. I am just confused on which ones will fit my truck. I found these ebay ones that say they will fit but I don't think they will 4x6 Projector Headlights+HID For 95-97 Chevy S10/Blazer | eBay.

This is what my headlights look like

Can someone let me know if what I am trying to do can be done and if so point me in some sort of direction where to find what I need please??
Personally, I wouldn't deal with it man. If anything, do the front end upgrade conversion to the 98+ front end and get composite projector housings made for the 98+.

The ones you posted are sealed beam projectors and would look downright funny (no offense) on any blazer with composite style headlights. I wouldn't switch your composite headlights you have out now with sealed beams. Just my .02 though.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I agree tibby. I was hoping that someone made a projector style light in the composite light form that I have now. I definatly wouldn't change to the sealed beam lights. I guess maybe I will just stick with what I have and do the HIDs in them.