Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

2 tickets in less then 2 days.....(palm to face)

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 12:51 AM
247monster will become famous soon enough
Default 2 tickets in less then 2 days.....(palm to face)

...so...as you can most likely guess...theres alittle anger behind this tread...now im not goina go and say its the cops fault. Both of the tickets...totally my bad.

going 50 in a 30...(for the record i could see the 60mph sign...lol) still stupid on my part..not good
having 14% window tint when the legal limit is 50%...kinda was askin for it lol

having over 400 bucks in fines in two days.....goina cry myself to sleep these next couple nights...lol

SO...moral of the story here is stupidly generic BUT important

Be aware what your doing when your driving and..before you do stuff to your cars (like tinting lol) not a bad idea to see what the law is ...and dont try to be a bada*s that wont get pulled over ...becuse when you do..and that officer hands you that ticket...oh ya...its a kick in the shorts... and a flatter wallet

im not trying to sound like a mother hen or anything BUT..sometimes you have to learn things the hard (and expencive) ways...but you can also learn from others mistakes as well...ANYWAYS...to all you guys that are reading this..just be smart with your blazers ....or atleast dont get caught =P

Old 06-07-2012, 12:57 AM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Where was this...? and LEGAL LIMIT IS 50% HERE?? Thats the dumbest thing ive heard... no one i know has gotten pulled over for tint here. I was just thinking about tinting my front door windows too.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:01 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

I got pulled over for tint with my moms yukon ...

Now we just pull the windows down when we see them haha

Old 06-07-2012, 01:22 AM

nooo im back in MN haha (forgot to mention that lol) washingtons is like 10% i think....and i would have but it was rainning pretty bad so i figured ...awh he wont pull me over in the pouring rain for dark tint ..(lights)...or maybe he will lol

Old 06-07-2012, 09:36 AM
gojorg has a spectacular aura aboutgojorg has a spectacular aura about

I remember when I used to get pulled over for tints almost every week in Puerto Rico, the legal is 35%, I never got a ticket because they have to check the actual percentage of light going through the glass and since the equipment was expensive they only had it at the station and they gave you an appointment so I took it off before going and install new after since I did it myself

Old 06-09-2012, 12:23 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Not allowed any tint here in alberta. But i have 15% fronts and double black rears and havent had any trouble, even with the green foglights and flashy chrome rims.

Old 06-09-2012, 02:29 AM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

It is 35% for front side windows in Nevada & Arizona. The backs can be limo 5%. In Northern Nevada the NHP was starting to crack down on too dark of tint on front side windows until someone took it to court with pictures of NHP cars in Southern Nevada with illegal front side tint. The State decided the cost to re-tint all their cars wasn't worth it so they backed off.
Arizona is pretty liberal with tint. Both States if you get stopped & **** off the officer you could be cited if your over the legal limit. But it is as a rule they don't stop you for that you most likely have done some other violation.

Old 06-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel you brother; I am still waiting to get a ticket for either speeding ( spedo is off for my 33"s) or for no flares/mudflaps...

...Knock on wood!

Old 06-09-2012, 03:34 PM

ya the second ticket (tint) i was goin 66 in a 60 too but i couldnt even say my spedo is off eather cuz my tomtom was on and that has mph on it lol but my spedo is off by 3 mph according to it

Old 06-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

I know that in California, youre not allowed any tint at all on the 2 front door windows. In Colorado, the legal tint is 27% but Im not sure what it is here in Missouri