Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

My license is getting suspended for tickets that are paid .

Old 05-21-2012, 03:09 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough
Default My license is getting suspended for tickets that are paid .

This is a long story , but anyway I got a speeding ticket and driving out of class in the town of Berkshire . The court date was for 5/7/11 , I went and so did about ten other people and there was no court , I waited for 2 hours . There was a note on the door that said court was on the 1st Monday and 3rd Monday of every month , so I went on both of those dates to , also no court . Then 9 months later they call me and ask me to come to court the next day at 1 in the after noon , So I took off work and went to court and I thought they were going to just drop the tickets but no such luck , 550 dollars in fines , I paid them in cash right then . Now this morning I get a paper in the mail saying my license is suspended for not even showing up for court . And the worst thing about it is you can not contact anyone , the court did send me a letter last month but I thought it was a mistake and I have been calling them every since , I don't know what else to do .

Old 05-21-2012, 04:02 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Dang man, that sucks. Someone messed up big time. I'd ask a lawyer about it, see what he/she thinks

Old 05-21-2012, 04:03 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Ouch.... I hate when bull sheit like this happens .

Its the system that we have thats really stupid. Do you have receipts that you payed on that date you went ?

Old 05-21-2012, 04:47 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Yes I do have all my receipts , I was searching my house franticly looking for them . And I kept right on calling every five minutes and finnally he called back , and everything is taken care of again , till next time .

Old 05-21-2012, 04:47 PM
slowsinglecam is on a distinguished road

Was the letter from the DMV or Court?

Old 05-21-2012, 04:53 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

glad to hear .... it would suck not having your LIC for there stupidity

Old 05-21-2012, 09:45 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

My wife & I have our names as drivers on my mom's car. I stopped by her insurance agents office one day to do something & her agent said, hey your drivers license came back suspended. My mom is in Nevada & my wife & I are in Arizona but were in Nevada taking care of some business. So I go to the Sheriff's office, its a small town & tell them what I was told & asked them to run my drivers license. It came back as canceled in Arizona. So my wife had hers run & it came back the same. So thank God we live in the great State of Arizona. We call MVD & get a Supervisor & over the phone they straighten it out in a few minutes. When we got home we went into the MVD & they checked it & it was cleared up.
That is the gift of living in a Conservative State. They make things easy to deal with.

Last edited by 4x4blazerguy; 05-21-2012 at 09:47 PM.