Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

any WOLFKNIVES around here?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 03:51 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough
Default any WOLFKNIVES around here?

Im in the gang. Any other members? Ive gotta call Ellismate and get my name still... Stocked to go get some trux and wheels for the sweet skatedeck, and mount the bandana to some canvas and make an antenna flag for my big rig.

Anyone who has no idea what this is needs to tune their XM radio to Faction41 and listen to the Jason Ellis Show...

Old 09-07-2012, 08:47 AM
mike33 is on a distinguished road

I've been buying knives for years and have quite a pile of them. For some reason, I overlooked Lone Wolf until this summer. I bought a NIB discontinued Harsey T2 Tactical with Micarta scales from a BladeForums member here on the Knife Exchange. I was really impressed, and at the same time mad that I had been missing out all these years. I immediately found and bought two more T2s.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:51 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Ummmm... The wolfknives are jason ellis's gang.. ellis does the best radio show on earth every weekday afternoon on XM41. I asked for a wolfknives membership for my birthday and my family got it for me. The member kit comes with a wolfknives skateboard deck, back patch, bandanna, wall flag, dogtags (with your wolfknife name), ID card (for discounts on Globe/Famous gear), patches, and truck driven workout dvd... My mom is turning my backpatch into a flag to fly on my big rigs CB antenna, i ordered my trucks and wheels for the deck, and hung the flag above our bed. My woman hates it LOL.

My wolfknife name given to my woman when she called in is "Monday Masterbater".

Jason Ellis is an ex pro skater, and MMA competitor. And one hell of a radio show host. If you like filthy talk radio, tune into XM41 in the afternoons on weekdays, yoy wont regret it.