Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

anyone like

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 11:11 PM
chvyblazer00 is on a distinguished road
Default anyone like

the band blink 182?
im going to the concert tomorrow and was just wondering who else likes them or has gone to one of their shows!

Old 08-10-2011, 11:32 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Not a bad band, All the Small Things is decent, Adams Song... they have some good music. Guess it all depends on personal taste.
I'm guessing you or a friend won tickets lol.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:29 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Yea, they have one or two good ones. Like above, all the small things is the best song that they play in my opinion.

Do you also by any chance like third eye blind? lol just wondering.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:50 AM
BF Veteran

Third Eye Blind... not a band thats heard of too much lately & thats a shame because they're new age alternative some say pop but gag @ pop. They've only been on the charts/around since what, the late 90's?

I'm old(er) rock & new rock like Jonas & the massive Attraction - Big Slice, Nickleback, Scorpions, Pantera, Priest, Acca Dabba as the aussies say AC/DC, Motorhead... hell I'm all over the place except for country. The best thing about country are the vids with chicks & the volume muted!
Although the gf has me listening to some just for the lyrics.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:56 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Third Eye Blind... not a band thats heard of too much lately & thats a shame because they're new age alternative some say pop but gag @ pop. They've only been on the charts/around since what, the late 90's?

I'm old(er) rock & new rock like Jonas & the massive Attraction - Big Slice, Nickleback, Scorpions, Pantera, Priest, Acca Dabba as the aussies say AC/DC, Motorhead... hell I'm all over the place except for country. The best thing about country are the vids with chicks & the volume muted!
Although the gf has me listening to some just for the lyrics.
Yep, they were formed in the 90s and stayed in the 90s sadly. I like several of their songs.

But I hear ya on the classic rock. I like ac/dc, nickelback, guns n roses, a few poison songs, seether, bob seger, boston, etc.

But as for country, I like just a few country songs. About all I listen to country wise is Jason Aldean. I like the dirt road anthem. Good song.

Old 08-11-2011, 01:04 AM
BF Veteran

GF told me she loved Adele - Rolling In The deep. Listened to it, awsome voice but the lyrics made me ask her wtf was going on, are you breaking up with me? lol She laughed & said no (whew) she just liked the tune. So yeah, I'm all over the place but rock of any sort is my mainstay.
"Women, can't live with em, pass the beer nuts" ala Norm from Cheers.

Old 08-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Beginning Member
Nepa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chvyblazer00
the band blink 182?
im going to the concert tomorrow and was just wondering who else likes them or has gone to one of their shows!

I seen them about 8 years ago, they put on a good show. I know they have a new album coming out so they should play some different stuff.

Old 08-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

I saw them in Baltimore in '98 at the 'new' Camden Yards, some radio station had an event with several bands. It's been a long time since I have heard anything from them.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:48 AM
chvyblazer00 is on a distinguished road

the concert was hands down the best one they've had that ive been to, cant go wrong with some good old punk music. Their new album comes out in sept. should be good. They got a couple songs out now on youtube (up all night, hearts all gone) just a few. But yea if they come to your area you should def go see them, its worth the money for the ticktes. I was only 8 rows from the stage here.

Old 08-14-2011, 06:32 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chvyblazer00
the concert was hands down the best one they've had that ive been to, cant go wrong with some good old punk music. Their new album comes out in sept. should be good. They got a couple songs out now on youtube (up all night, hearts all gone) just a few. But yea if they come to your area you should def go see them, its worth the money for the ticktes. I was only 8 rows from the stage here.
Awesome! Thanks, didn't know about Hearts all gone.

I saw them 2 years ago during their reunion tour. Big Blink fan! I want to go see them at the end of the month again, but I'll be a broke college student.

I have about 40 blink songs on my ipod, and I'd say I don't much like "All the small things" because it is the most overplayed. "Not Now" "Shut Up" and "Man Overboard" are some personal favorites, but I like em all!