Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Oh man a crazy night.

Old 08-13-2011, 07:11 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about
Default Oh man a crazy night.

Just got home from fishing all night with a bunch of friends. I made a mcdonalds run at 2am and ordered 31 cheeseburgers,14 fries,9 milkshakes and 15 tea's for all of us (14 of us). They HATED ME. Never spent over 75 bucks at mcdonalds.

Funs not over yet. One of my friends met a girl at waffle house yesterday morning. He invited her to go fishing with us. Well while we were doing our thing She goes to her car and takes some kind of medication. Next thing we know shes flipping out saying we are all going to kill her and she runs off into the woods and we had to spend a hour trying to convince her that we were not going to kill her. Ugh crazy people these days!

Then after shes gone I passed out from drinking a little too much and woke up at 7am,Almost everyone gone and I got victimized while sleeping. I had everyones name marker'd on my face and arms. I would of got a picture but i washed it off before i left.

Going to bed now. Goodnight lol

Old 08-13-2011, 09:02 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Ohhh I remember those days.... not fishing of course, but staying out all night partying and royally p***ing off McDonald's workers.

Now I just stop there on the way home from the bar at 2 AM, buy 5 double cheeseburgers and pass out at my computer halfway through my first one. Oh well, makes for a tasty breakfast when I wake up!

Old 08-13-2011, 10:14 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Omg this made my day glad you had fun tho =P

any ways you should of got the food and coned a ice cream LOl

catch any good fish ?

Old 08-13-2011, 01:02 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

lol i didnt think about the cone idea. damn. Dude we caught 0 fish. but the crazy lady made it a well worth night.

Old 08-13-2011, 04:06 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

lmao. If this is your definition of coping with recent losses, I love your style man. lol.

Old 08-13-2011, 04:35 PM
BF Veteran

LOL dude im easy to entertain. It keeps my mind in other things then the **** ive been dealing with.

Old 08-13-2011, 05:08 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

MMMM mcdonalds DOH

Old 08-13-2011, 05:57 PM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

Ah sweet memories of my own youth!

I remember it... sorta.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:17 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

ahahaha nice. Those types of nights are the best and the ones you remember forever.

Ive got a good one that just reminded me of.
Few years ago we were on Maui hitch hiking and a van with no windows stops to pick us up, so we hop in its some old lady in a once piece that could barely hold all her skin in and her dog in a van that she built a bed in the back of. Well we are driving along shes pumped telling us about the 50 bucks she spend at home depot to raise her bed up so she can store her stuff under it and on paint to paint the interior (lol). Well we are driving along she gets a phone call from her son, she starts screaming in the phone at him NO IM NOT GIVING YOU 50 BUCKS and so on, then she goes on to tell us that she used to own a business with 30 employees but hated working so sold everything and move to hawaii to live out of her van. She had just done a bunch of hash and got into a fight with her boyfriend and was on her way to her other boyfriends, as shes saying this she takes a swig out of her 40 of vodka and sets it down next to the empty 40 on the ground.....Then she decides shes not feeling to well and asks us who has a license, she says ok you can drive and drive right up to your door after we stop at a washroom....so we get back on the road and she pulls out some spoons and puts a cd in and says, this is my cd, i play the spoons, and she starts playing them, switches the track and goes, this is my favourite song, and plays the exact same beat. About this time she looks over and sees were going 5m.p.h. over the limit and says, woah slow down a bit, theres no insurance on the van.........Yup......

So all i can say is there is definitelly crazy people out there.

The next day we head out to a beach and meet this kid on the bus with his guitar who just smooth talked the ladies, was going to an ivy league school and decided to drop out to come to hawaii play his guitar and surf. Well on the bus back he just happens to get on the same bus, well next to us sits an older lady and a skinny guy, he takes a few drinks from his flask and just goes off on a rant and keeps asking the kid with the guitar to play AC DC after numerous responses he only plays his own songs. Well finally the guy convinces him to pull out the guitar and play a song, he checks with the bus driver as no music is allowed on the bus and he says, you can play as long as your good. And all I can say is it was one of the best acoustic songs I have ever heard, as we travel on a bus through the night down a windy highway, people at the back of the bus were taking pictures of him and after he finished the song everyone clapped. Well this drunk guy was blown away and went on to say he was going to sponsor him, and that he was going to walmart and then to buy a car (at about 10pm), he said as soon as he gets his car hes going to sponsor him and then decided that they had to trade t shirts.......well the kid goes no way but the guy takes his shirt off and thats when we can see a swastika tatooed on his chest, the kid goes, wtf are you doing with that tattoo is it a swastika and he goes ya its a swastika, well this old lady goes, WTF HE HAS A SWASTIKA TATTOO, and gets to the back of the bus, and the word on the bus spread and there was lots of hatred brewing on the bus, so something came up I think he was asking the rest of us what ethnicity we were and my smart *** friend goes im jewish....(one of those things if you were there you wouldve pissed your pants laughing) well this eased some tensions before we convinced him that the next stop was walmart and got him to get off at the next stop (Which was nowhere near walmart or anything).........then a lady on the bus became infatuated with my hair and gave me her card telling me she would give me a free haircut and she wanted to cut my hair.

So, theres lots of crazies out there, but they make for good memories! haha

Old 08-14-2011, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran

Holy cow dude thats awesome.