Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

BlazerForum.com Photo Game

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 11:38 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Hmmm, from this angle it doesn't look to deep, but trust me, on the other side it was up to the bottom of the door lol.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:47 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

good enough

Old 01-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Lets give it a while longer, give chances to people who have more snow and pictures that are more recent, that was like a month or so ago now.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:00 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Yes havent had a chance to get out there yet. Lets lay it down a bit!

Current challenge - Deadline Thursday night.

Next Challenge -Deadline Sunday night - This one could require a bit more co-ordination so thought would give a head start on it so you can get someone to film for you.

Next challenge i thought we would make it a video challenge. Its simple, best executed drift.
Criteria:
-drift must be on a 90 degree turn, you must enter the drift straight and leave straight (i.e. no over rotataions)
-If there is any other cars/traffic in the video it does not count (we want to keep it safe for others, drifting around other cars can be scary for them, if youve ever seen a car slide a bit infront of you intentional or not you know it always puts you on edge) pedestrians also do not count (if they are children you will also get a swift kick in the ***)
- Judgement, criteria is based on: how sideways you get, how smooth your drift is, the amount of time you spend in the drift on the corner, as well as how smooth of an entry and exit you make. curb/snowbank taps are acceptable but will lower the quality of the video.

P.S. I wont compete in this one!

Old 01-19-2011, 05:53 PM
BF Veteran

um.... does the drift have to be on a road or can it be in a big parking lot for added safety? i don't drift on streets for fear of curbs and parked cars. plus, my city clears side streets

Old 01-19-2011, 06:02 PM

Parking lot is fine, so long as 90 degree turn. drive straight, start your drift, and when you straighten out exit at 90 degrees from your entry. Try to keep the size of the drift the same as if you were turning a corner on a street. (i.e. dont take up the whole parking lot)

Old 01-19-2011, 09:40 PM
BF Veteran

but but but..... kidding, double points if we get multiple drifts? haha we're getting some snow right now so i'm hoping i get to do something tomorrow/tomorrow night

Old 01-19-2011, 09:53 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I'm on it! I'll go out tomorrow!

Old 01-19-2011, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by MTopper
but but but..... kidding, double points if we get multiple drifts? haha we're getting some snow right now so i'm hoping i get to do something tomorrow/tomorrow night
HAHA, ok!
1 point for best executed drift as described previously
bonus point for best consecutive drifts (drifts bust be in combo. tires stop slipping, you go straight that breaks the combo)

Think of them as two seperate contests within a contest! haha

Im pumped to see what you guys come up, and im all antsy sittin on the side lines. Sigh i will save it for blazer khana.....Have no idea when i can get out again during the day, might have to get some night shots in the next day or two before they finish plowing all the roads.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:59 PM
BF Veteran

i'll see if i can get anything. if not, i can always post up my buddy's huge F150 and other buddy in his ion redline.... sigh, they can definitely out drive me without a doubt

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Photo Game