Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

crappy day

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 09:20 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road
Default crappy day

... So here's the deal... Rachels laptop locked up said it hasnt been paid on in so long . Thats when i found out a family friend got it for her...Rachel had a family friend help out and buy her a car in sept last year until she could get on her feet and start paying ... So she's had her job a few months and just able to start paying... But we called on the car to the dealership to see if the family friend had paid on it.... Since he's not returning any calls... Come to find out they've been trying to repo this car for awhile now because he quit paying ... Didn't fell anyone and moved away with a girl.. If he had just let us know we could of paid... But the dealership offered us a couple hundred to bring it up to witchita quick fast and in a hurry. They didn't even know it was in Oklahoma... And I didn't want any kind of crazy charge on me or her... So we took it back ... Fought stupid weather too . So we only have my blazer and no a/c ... And my minitruck which is tore down currently for the body drop.. And my blazer gets oh like 17 mpg less than the car.. So this is gonna suck for a bit. And I hope I never see this so called family friend ever. Currently on the way back ...

Left 100 degrees for hail heavy rains and 10 ft visibility ! And heavy heavy winds good thing I got a chevy! And no everything's not ok . Had to stop under underpass getting rough out here felt like my blazer wanted to tip over with the wind

I CANT get a criminal charge with my current job and future career plans so I had to take care of this ASAP

I found a gran prix 4 door with 130k. For 2200 in Ponca I had looked at this morning ... But it needs four tires bad... Or my friend Gary has a blazer ... But I believe god has a plan and well be ok ...

still have to do homework...... and go to a 2 hr class tonight at work..then homework . yeesh

Old 07-13-2011, 01:27 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Yikes man. Sounds like my week with the rabies thing. Not cool how your "family friend" screwed you guys over. He could of simply called and said "look i cant pay it anymore,time to hand it to you". that would of been a whole lot better then just walking away from it.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:53 AM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

yep.......... this is my saturday.. supposed to be my weekend .... and im up i just did some more of my re enlistment paperwork. about to start on my homework........... and my ceiling starts leaking..... called landlord and just going to have to deal with the sound of water dripping into pans and pots

Old 07-13-2011, 12:43 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

wow what a bad weekend i wish i could help you out