Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

dealership screwin me

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Starting Member
mattjphoto is on a distinguished road

I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:59 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

so what was the error the original price? cause you only took off a couple hundred. i hate dealerships with a passion. i got screwed on my first truck i bought from one

Old 05-23-2011, 11:20 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Where I live/work the deposit may not be refundable if everything is ready to go and approved exactly the way the deal was written and you (the customer) back out. If we can not produce the exact car or its damaged or we can not sell you the car it is not (the customers) fault. Its dealers like this that places that work at bad names. If we sell a car to cheap and a manager signs off on the deal and you have a copy of the buyers order the dealership and in the end the sales person gets effected (at least where I work). Do you have an original copy of the buyers order or a photo copy of it? If you only have a photo copy that right there makes me nervous. Good Luck, I would let them know that you will be contacting you local Department of Motor Vehicles or what ever you have in your area. Dealers do not like the DMV checking into their buisness. If they say sorry sir the vehicle will be ready for you now ask them what they are going to do for your inconvenience.

Old 05-24-2011, 10:48 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

well my dad called up a lawyer and he recommended we pay out the extra $840 that they want (talked to them this morning) and take it to small claims court, which is free.

still deciding if I should go pick it up.....

Old 05-24-2011, 04:04 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Do they offer a warranty? Reason im asking...If all this comes through and works out, what do you think is going to happen if something to the truck happens and you try to claim warranty? They are going to ^%$# you over again. I'd just drop it all and move on to something else. Maybe there is a reason why this fell out..

Oh god i sound like my mother. >.<

Old 05-24-2011, 04:06 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Are you really that hard up for that truck in particular? I would be taking the 500 and walking. As was stated all of your future dealings with this dealer will be ****.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:00 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

it doesnt hurt to get a second opinion

Old 05-25-2011, 12:41 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Like the song says " go on take the $$ and run".

Old 06-06-2011, 01:38 AM
oklahomaboy is on a distinguished road

dude i used to sell those cars. if he accepted and you signed the agreement to purchase he cannot back down.

you should talk to the general sales manager, and then go up to the actualy general manager.

hopefully its a family company and you can get it resolved, but if its an auto group, like group one or sonic automotive, your kinda SOL

I had done this to people to hopefully have the people come back and offer more money.
dealerships are shady like that, and they treat their salesman terribly.. thats why i went back to waiting tables ha