Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Easter

Old 04-21-2019, 09:07 AM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough
Default Easter

Happy Easter y'all! Good luck finding those eggs!

Old 04-21-2019, 01:08 PM
Starting Member
Hess13x is on a distinguished road

Happy Easter. We usually take a few dozen plastic eggs and head up a canyon for our Easter egg "hunt" but the weather isn't cooperating today.

Old 04-21-2019, 02:24 PM
DonL is on a distinguished road
Default Happy Easter

They had a few activities over the weekend, so we have been busy this weekend. At the mother in laws at the moment.

All I can think about is the brush guard I'm picking up on Tuesday.

Old 04-24-2019, 08:11 AM
go chevy is on a distinguished road

I hope everyone had a great day! We had a full house for sure, 6 of our 7 kids { youngest 1 is 21 } was able to make it this year 11 Grand kids { 2 babies, 3 months and 4 months old } blessed our home We took up 2 pews at Church! After Easter dinner we had 250 plastic eggs, some with candy inside them and some with money in them hidden all over the yard. It was a free for all between the kids running all over the place looking for the eggs! They found all but 5 of them. Their parents { our adult kids } set out to find the "elusive" 5 remaining eggs... Well, they found 3 of them lol! I have no doubt I will find the last 2 eggs next time I mow the grass

Old 04-24-2019, 09:07 AM
BF Veteran

Man, you got 7 kids?! Bet you had your hands full as they were growing up!

Old 04-24-2019, 10:06 AM
go chevy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cleburne red View Post
Man, you got 7 kids?! Bet you had your hands full as they were growing up!
Having our hands full is an understatement! Looking back I don't know how she kept her sanity lol I was on the road most of the time lol!!! 5 of them were right at 2 years apart and the 2 youngest were 11 months apart... I was 19 and she had just turned 20 when we had our oldest son We met our freshman year in high school and been together ever since lol... Our nick name back then was " the young old couple ) I wouldn't trade a single memory of my wife or the kids for nothing on Earth Now it is round 2 with the grand kids lollll

Old 04-24-2019, 04:05 PM
BF Veteran

I've got one, she's 11, and I'm pretty sure we're done, lol! Plus, she had some major complications with the delivery, so I don't want to risk having another kiddo

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.