Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Ford Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 09:41 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigkhans
I deal with that almost everyday. If it's not a dodge, then its a ford, a chevy or a gmc. Really doesn't matter, all of those trucks run hot and fast around here. Most of them just dont expect that I have a nice little .60 bored out 4.3 in my truck. I don't race or speed, I just reach the speed limit a little faster than they do.

so i'm not the only one then!!! (would you be so kind, and tell my wife that? please!!)

i think i'm gonna make that last statement into a bumper sticker!

Originally Posted by oktain
But still... if it's a 90km/h speed limit, everyone and their cop friend does 105, why are you doing 70?
so he can show you how well his truck can accelerate!

it was either thta, or he's just trying to **** you off!

Old 09-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Beginning Member
Drzronnie is on a distinguished road

Smoked two idiots out this morning on the four lane. God I love my diesel.

Old 09-23-2010, 07:07 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Guy did that on the way in to school yesterday morning and a chick rear ended him because she couldn't see him... it was BAAAD, he was sitting there in the bumper to bumper and just revving the **** out of it and the black smoke was ridiculous.

That or there was something majorly wrong with that powerstroke.

Old 09-23-2010, 07:13 PM
01vortec is an unknown quantity at this point

theres really NO reason for street diesels to smoke.. it's power loss you can see. Look at the drag diesels. they don't smoke, one bit. If you tune them right, they won't billow out ridiculous, annoying black smoke.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:47 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Guy did that on the way in to school yesterday morning and a chick rear ended him because she couldn't see him... it was BAAAD, he was sitting there in the bumper to bumper and just revving the **** out of it and the black smoke was ridiculous.

yeah, it had that blue oval on it!

Originally Posted by 01vortec
theres really NO reason for street diesels to smoke.. it's power loss you can see. Look at the drag diesels. they don't smoke, one bit. If you tune them right, they won't billow out ridiculous, annoying black smoke.

you are soooooooooo wrong!

Old 09-24-2010, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

you are soooooooooo wrong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhCjMIGEN2E

wheres the smoke? black smoke is wasted fuel, IE, wasted power.........

Old 09-24-2010, 05:24 AM
Beginning Member
Drzronnie is on a distinguished road

When you tune your ip you get the smoke. The reason that truck doesnt smoke is it is a 6bt with a sh*t ton of nitrous. If you dont have smoke on a tuned street diesel that means you are running lean and powerstrokes are easy to melt by doing that. Black smoke is semi unburnt fuel so it is waste but its better than a wasted motor.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Drzronnie
When you tune your ip you get the smoke. The reason that truck doesnt smoke is it is a 6bt with a sh*t ton of nitrous. If you dont have smoke on a tuned street diesel that means you are running lean and powerstrokes are easy to melt by doing that. Black smoke is semi unburnt fuel so it is waste but its better than a wasted motor.
theres many, many more that dont smoke. and there's also many street diesels that don't smoke, either.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Beginning Member
stantheman is on a distinguished road

I always thought there was something wrong with to begin with. They just dont sound right. Cummins all the way!

Old 09-24-2010, 03:04 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stantheman
I always thought there was something wrong with to begin with. They just dont sound right. Cummins all the way!
-smack-

Duramax tyvm.

Quick Reply: Ford Drivers