Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

found my way back :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 02:39 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome back Dave. There's been a lot of coming & going with members here. It's not as active as it used to be.
i don't think. I see even wolfpack shows up occasionally. BUT us Kiwi's are still hanging in there.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:58 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Another warm welcome back Dave from the other Kiwi.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:12 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'll be honest, I wasn't that surprised to see you were a furry... maybe something with all the dragons and wolves lol.

Welcome back, and I like that episode of CSI, but I take everything with a grain of salt... it's like saying trekkies go to conventions just to have sex...

Old 09-24-2010, 08:54 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Welcome back and it takes all kinds to make the worl go around so good for you. You do what ever makes you happy.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:28 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

@ oktain......oh really now lol. I have only been a furry for less than a year, before that I never even heard of one and there has been a convention in my state for about 5 years lol. I/m going to this years convention next month, haloween weekend actually, where I will be debuting my new outfit which I am having custom made right now and it's about 1/2 done.

@DKSDAD......I just like to have fun and being in one of the costumes, nobody will know it's me cause they can't see my face, for some reason I think that's fun lol.

If anyone wants to see it, here a little idea of what I will be doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgaChKzx98I
That's just the parade that they do, they do talent contests, dancing contests, dance clubs, games, musical chairs and stuff, just alot of fun. I can't wait. I've made soo many freinds allready.

Old 09-26-2010, 10:55 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

It's one of those things that certain people do that I think looks like a lot of fun lol. I've worn a mascott costume before and dancing around and doing whatever without people knowing it's you has a certain level of fun to it. You're really not worried what people will think of you for one thing.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Hello!

Old 09-27-2010, 05:14 PM
BF Veteran

Davtak, if you pretend your lost Bre will rescue you

Old 09-27-2010, 05:17 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I think you still owe us a pic of those signals!

Welcome back!

Old 09-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
Davtak, if you pretend your lost Bre will rescue you
SAY WHAT! LOL....OH I GET IT....like rescue animals HAR HAR! LOL

I would have to ok that with Logan LOL

Last edited by BresBlazy; 09-27-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Quick Reply: found my way back :)